Reviews for Conversation Piece
Tea-Cub chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
(Big grin) Oh, please say you'll write more like this! I need it! :)
trades chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
nice, very,very, very! nice.
hergerbabe chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Aw I love this Lex, so funny and sweet at the same time :)
mako chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Dear D.E.M: Since you somehow missed the highlighted **Slashy** at the very beginning of the outside summary and again SOMEHOW missed the -Clark/Lex- description at the very tippy top of the inside of the piece, I can only wonder why it is you're so upset about this piece, since it's obvious you don't know how to read. How can slash offend an illiterate is truly something to ponder. Thanks for it.
D.E.M chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Speaking as someone who isn't that fond of slash stories, it would've been nice to have been warned in the description before actually clicking to get the story text.
Breeze chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
ummm, nice. I think a few more are in order!
Kris chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Just wanted to tell you that your story, 'Conversation Piece' was really really good. I enjoyed it a lot. You managed to achieve the slightly amused, dark humored personality that I think Lex has in the show. Great job all around.

Thanx for writing,

Kris
Creamy Mimi chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Aaaawwww. I so liked this. Great job.
FehrKitten chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
"love" heehee Lex said "love" and I SO want to see Clark's face when he reads that...I hope you might do a sequel...
annabell chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Hey... this is a really sweet vignette. It really surprised me, though, that most of the fanfiction here in the Smallville section is Clark/Lex fluff. Yikes. **laughs*