Reviews for The Courage to Love
Anon chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
OMGOMG Pleeeeeease update soon! )
KuroIchigoGal chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
I would just like to say THANK YOU for asking a question I have been wondering FOREVER! What DO vampires do when someone is on there period? XD AMAZING story I LOVE IT!
erythra-selena chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Yes, yes. the chapter was short. Too short. ;-)

It is a shame you never finished this story. I would have loved to read more...
erythra-selena chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
A good chapter! I like how you describe the way she checks herself out. One can only imagine how confusing it must be to see onself so changed and yet the same.
erythra-selena chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Well, never saw that one coming. Cute, how Felix sung to her, but you are right, Marcus was selfish and a coward. Nice Chapter!
erythra-selena chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Uh! Another cliffie. I want to know what happened to Juliet to have such glum thoughts about the world. I have an inkling but still.

This time I do understand Aro's predicament. Caius is just prissy as always. He is such great entertainment, and yet a constant that you can count on.
erythra-selena chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Okay? A shame Marcus still doesn't talk, but I think it him gifting her with the little garden spoke more then a hundred words.

That's an evil cliffie right there. Meany! ;-)
erythra-selena chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Felix, huh? I wonder whether we will ever know why he acted the way he did. Marcus is so sweet and caring. I hope he'll end his own torture soon and open up to her.
erythra-selena chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
An interesting turn. I would have thought Aro might be happy for Marcus to have found someone he cares about. Alas, he seems plotting already. I 'll see.
erythra-selena chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hi!

A marvelous first chapter. I like the your take on the volturi characters. You paint Marcus in wonderful colours. I do understand his struggle.
Alkedema chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Please update! i love this story, it is one of the best stories on here that i have read and it is hands down the best Marcus fic ever. he is my favorite character and he doesnt get enough love.

please update!
BethyBooW chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
I know you haven't updated in over a year, but... any chance you might finish the story? There aren't enough Marcus/Bella stories out there, and yours is one of the higher quality ones that I have found. Please consider finishing it! :)
BethyBooW chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
I'm glad she was able to come back to herself so quickly.
BethyBooW chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Seeing that side of Felix is interesting, although I'm still team Marcus.

Newborn Juliet should be interesting!
BethyBooW chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
Haha, Caius is such a snarky guy. Love it.