Reviews for The Value of Sharing
Electricboa chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Ah, this should have been included in 'The Avatar and the Firelord' story, maybe as an extended part of the epilogue, it really does fit perfectly in there.
Tokkafied chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I just love this story, but who killed Ozai?
kingcactus chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
The murderer was komo?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Zuzu feels! I love it. You are such an excellent writer. Are you sure you're not Bryke?
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Awe, that was sweet... it was sick... but it was sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I quite enjoyed this. Mai and Zuko were adorable in their whole 'You're so beautiful when you hate the world' way. And was Komo the person who offed Ozai because he's the only one I could see doing it right after Ursa couldn't, no matter how much she might want to.
illjwamh chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
A very nice insight into the characters. I like this one a lot.
Dragodden chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I love your interactions between Zuko and Ursa. They seem very in character, as always. :)
Lila chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I really liked it. I liked how you came up with the Ozai visting Ursa thing. That was good.
arizony chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
You continue to amaze me with your writing. Your storylines and character development is amazing (although Mike and Bryan did do SOME of the work..;o)..) Looking forward to all the wonderful stories you have yet to write.
Veronica chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

I loved Zuko's grumpiness, Ursa's love for him - for Azula, and just the extent of affection and attachment between Zuko and his mother. I would assume that when they were really reunited in the series - because that's how my version goes - they would be inseparable for awhile.
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Once again excellent work. I love Zuko's moodiness it is very reminiscent of what Zuko was like in season 1 which most people seem to forget. Many seem to think that he'll be happy-go-lucky instead of the petulant, selfish and anger boy that we first saw. Bravo and I loved Mai's intervention in this one-shot it was very IC. I await more of your exemplary work.
rivendinalia chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This was so great, it was like a reality, čike it truly happened, and i'm gonna concider it a real part of the story of avatar, because it was really great. i loved it so much, it is as it was really true, as if i were in the story listening, sharing the tense of the story, a really great and marvelous work you have done, i just love it;)
tege chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Didn't think of Azula, but she makes more sense than Komo(suspected him 1st)-he wouldn't have left such an incriminating clue like Ursa's dagger.

Once again-fabulous character portraits and interactions. Zuko's brattiness was cute, even as you wanted to slap him-typical teen. :)