Reviews for Don't Fear The Reaper
the accidental horcrux chapter 10 . 8/23/2017
ksdjslosd okay so the typos are there, but it's got nothing on the cryiNG THAT IM DOING BECAUSE OF THE LAST CHAPTER FIEBTJAJFJWB
hey chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
This is very cute i love the name of death, "Hank", i never met a hank so the name is cool, plus as far as i know it isnt fanzy latin. Fun choice!
My second chapter and i already know im going to love the other storys u have! So yay!
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
Cool story. :) Looking forward to the sequel.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
For some reason he "feels" that two perfect strangers, people he has never seen or even heard of before will save him after just a glimpse of them?... The stupidity of it... is too much...
Kittens Kat chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
TOO FUNNY! LOL! THANK YOU!
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
AkxiiaiaskjJjzjUIJJjjJsxkz THEnREAPER SAIDnSISTER, Harry does Not Have a Sis WtFFFF PlOT Twist I Love ItBZhhsjsks,smnsjssksksksksnjjsja AAAAHa Griinijg like andork now!
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
cool
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Haha.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This was good.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
'WOOO ROAD TRIP!' XD Yes.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Vegas is actially a good idea. Harry could stand behind the card players & tell Deen what cards everyone has.
Darkspider chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Ooh, now Dean has done it. Hank would probably hang him by his intestines when he finds out exactly what made Harry so upset! Harry seems very infatuated with Sam and Sam is like...yeah. Haha.

Reading the sequel next!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Awesome! Totally amazing!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
*snigger* hank...lol great name !
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
I feel bad for Harry. I would have left long ago. Tgey never really listened to him or included him. He was just...there. And I wanna punch Dean for being such a freakin hateful douche. Sam occasionally showed a soft side toward him, a smile here snd there, sometimes defending him from Dean. But I would never stay someplace where I wad treated like he was.