Reviews for The Challenge
DeathTheKidCrazy chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
I really like it!But I think you should of added one more chapter.A WEDDING!Really good and swwet in the end,yay Yori&Hanabusa!
pops chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Nawwwwws! so KAhh Yute!

Kawaiii-cute-neidlich-geeyowoh!

i love this3
queenchesh chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
I love roses
secretsofadarkangel chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Angel chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
This story is just so will the next chapter be out?
Amayaelika chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
No! what happened to yori? I bet it's aido sister's accomplice (or some com,pletely random person who doens't want yori and aido together)
Alanna-sama chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
I hope you hurry up with the next is good
Unknown chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
Update please! I want to know what happen with Yori
Darknessdawns chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Oh wow that certainly is a twist. i am really looking forward to your next chapter. I just have to now what happened to Yori. I hope Aidou comes to her rescue too. This is truely interesting and it was very well written. Good luck on your future writing.
scarlet-and-snow chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Hikari is surely a Hitachiin! Gomene for reviewing late. My bro apparently kidnapped the laptop yesterday and...anyway, what's up with Ruka being suddenly smart? And hey, Kain!

..jerosi hena..

...Jerosi...

~ps. Remind me if my future reviews change. Because that would be Jasilee...
Darknessdawns chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
I liked this chapter quite a bit. I am also looking forward to the rest. I enjoy how you portray the characters and you are right love does change us all. I can see Aidou acting this way because of that. I also understand Yuuki's change in character as well. I look forward to reading more of this soon.
KarKar chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Awsome story, I cant wait to see what happens, please update soon.
Cookie666 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
woah, it's pretty good so far.

Update soon.
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This is definitely an interesting story. I am looing forward to seeing how Yori does against Aidou's sisters. This is going to be a good story. I can tell.
Umi chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
The story is a good start i guess..but Aidou is really out of character in your story and the whole "challenges" is really overdone but i guess if you make the challenges really good ones then it might be okay. Also the dialogue doesnt seem...natural.. and it doesnt flow well...it seems like you're forcing a lot of ...detail... (im not sure if thats the right word) into their speech that wouldnt normally be there . those detail could perhaps be written in the surrounding text rather than the dialogue. I'm not trying to be harsh just giving some suggestions..im sure if you improve on those things you'll have a great story on your hands! Good Luck!