Reviews for And He Was Gone
ChickenTuna Sandwhich... XD
Swanfrost15 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hibari really loves Tsuna doesn't he?

XD

Nice fic.
baku-chii chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
gaaaah!

makes me wanna rip my eyes out when i read this, it almost made me cry D:

anyways good story
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHH!
Jamie310 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wonderful(*)
Clarrolx chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was soo sweet and sorry but sad oh well it was still really good! XD Please write more!
akanekari chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh my gosh, Tsuki-chan...

That was gorgeous! Oh man, it was sad, but Hibari's feelings were so tangible. Very, very nicely done! :D
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
NNyu u

dont giv up the angstness it is totally cowwl angst *shifty eyes* its very...er...awesome in...an...awesome way in not pshycotic*grins* woop!
Oniisamaa chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
-cries like hell- OMG you are one angsty person. Though I do know that you tried you best nto to make this angsty, but it was so angsty. GAWK.

I can so imagine Hibari saying that though...-cries-

You have made my day. LOLz

Thanks so much for writing this, keep up the good work, dattebayo
SheDreamsFiction chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
So sad...I just want to cry...T_T I hope Tsuna is really alive in the manga.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
aww that was really sad and depressing but I loved it!
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
It was nice Jari. It was slightly confusing though. At times, I wasn't sure if it was Hibari talking...

Hm...you could've made this have a stronger point/ impact. You're title is very nice, as well as your plot, however, the manner you presented it makes your final statement lacking.

"The sky finally left the earth broken."

It didn't really make me feel the broken part so much. Oh! And it would be nice with an elipses. [earth...broken.] It allows more emphasis, eh.

Sorry if Im being really critical on jou Jillz. Its because youre my twin-kun that Im actually bothering to criticize and think, instead of merely putting "nice story" or "it was...interesting."

Oh! And sorry theres nothing about grammer or spelling or whatever. Im not good at that.
Luci Ferre chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Naww, don't try to make it NOT angsty! Angsty is nice Hmm. Lol.

Those individual sentences lend a nice touch to the overall feeling of the fic D

Just a reminder, though, that numbers below ten (or was it a hundred?) need to be spelled out.

'Wasn’t it just 30 minutes ago you laughed at that bastards joke?' Missing an apostrophe somewhere! :)

And I think it's supposed to be 'rambled ON', somewhere later in the fic. (Somehow I can't find it again...eh.)

PS: I know you just asked me to read your fics, not give you ConCrit, but...ehehe? If you're offended, please ignore this.
veldygee chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Woahh! It makes me cry! *sob*

Ohh.. I love it.. but just.. too short... but still i love it!

1827 forever! XD XD XD