Reviews for Intentions
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I agree. I wish they ended up together.
hifield chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Really enjoyed this story ... good job!
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I like your thought process. If only the weighted were as smart as you.
SakuraStar12 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That is so cute and charming great fanfic. Peace .
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wouldn't it have been nice had things progressed that way instead. Sadly we got Keller and McKay, the happy neurotic couple.*sigh* I'm sure there are good points to that 'ship but what a waste of potential!

Thanks for an alternate view. I enjoyed it.

-Ellie
Kyerin chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Finally got to see Tracker and I think this is lovely! Just the kind of thing I wish I was going on with them. But what i think is really ('really'? Sometimes I forget this is just TV!) happening is that Ronon doesn't have 'intentions', he and Keller have become good friends - but he thinks Rodney should have to work for it! Jen's worth it after all :)
tracysgate chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
i just watched this episode and i have to say... i love your take on it.

i'm so Ronan/Jennifer all the way. Rodneys sweet (sometimes) but its all about Ronan.

Good job.
Maestrodomus chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
this was amusing to read, but a little corny and fluffy for my tasts. i think this has more to do with my personal preferences than the ability of the author.
kedawen chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Ah this is JUST the conversation I wanted to read about. :) Great job, I loved it!

I had the same thought after the ep, he knows he's won her already! ;)
1moonwitch chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
very well written. Perfect continuation where the episode ended. I also agree he did take it a little calm like with that smirk etched on his lips.

Wonderful story!
rhaddict chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
My exact thoughts after watching 'Tracker', Ronon's grin was because he already had Jen and Rodney was only still trying to impress her (memorizing the drug she would give the people with the flu). Ronon wouldn't go on a boring medical mission unless there was a good reason- Jen. I don't understand why everyone thinks Rodney would be soo much better with Jen- he needs someone docile and quiet like Katie was, where as, Jen is just as smart as him but he would always need to prove that he is the smarter one. How would that work? Ok, enough of my rant. Very well written fic. Loved their little interaction and teasing about eachother and Rodney. :)
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
so true...good point at the end there.

loved it

:D sam
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Thank you for writing something that I SO wanted to read. It had also seemed to me that Keller and Ronon already had something going on. It also seems to be that from tonight's episode that we were right. :) Thanks again.

Happy Writing!
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Yeah, I got to agree with stargatesg1973. Nice writing though.
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
awesome, very awesome and adorable.