Reviews for Harry Potter the Dark Pixie
super12 chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
Love this story so far.
Mararsi chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Hey. I'm pretty sure I read this before but I'll read it again. And I'm not knocking it or anything because I'm sure you're aware of this but... dude(ette), he's only nine! What the hell, he's more powerful than essentially anyone twice, three times... a lot older than him and is more mature than most of the adults in the canon universe. Plus now he's an 11 year old who knows about bonding a human as a familiar and he thinks she's beautiful, and they're waking up in bed together.. and... jesus. There's just so much wrong about this but it's going to be so entertaining. Carry on good sir! (I'm still laughing with the image of a 9 y/o wearing full battle regalia, black leather wielding darts and eggs)
menright6 chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
thank you for this chapter! Daddy! i laughed till i almost peed myself. again thank you very much
nased0 chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
It's a very good fic, please update!
dangerverse chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
great story
Vira Vindicci chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
Very good.
Selonianth chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
more please.
saya.sen chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I think you have a pretty interesting storyline, but you need to work on your writing style. You do a lot of telling, rather than showing. For example, you told us, "Harry and Su Li are already very good at defensive magic. They could take their NEWTS". Okay, first of all, how the hell did they get that good? That would be something you needed to show us. If you gave us some kind of flashback, then we would know how skilled they are without you having to tell us. As it is, your story sounds slightly monotonous, because it reads almost as if you were only giving us a summary of the actual events. You need to be more descriptive and subtle in your writing.

Good Luck,

Saya
Hocapontas chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
Will Remus and Sirius still be in the third year? If so will they join Harry at Potter Manor at the end of the year? I hope so! they are my favorite characters! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Accept The Darkness chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
update
thesagerk chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
Very interesting!
jonez227 chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
i read this story a few months ago and forgot about till the other day. i am saddened that u haven't updated and wanted to know when if at all you will publish the next chapter. on a happier note, i love this story. independent!harry is always worth the read.
Tsundereworks chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
I liked the daddy part for a sec I dunno why but I thought of star wars. Loving Harry with a backbone a lot and hope you continue this story.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 10 . 5/4/2010