Reviews for Temptation
Twilightaddict12 chapter 21 . 3/16/2009
i loved your story... it was really good... the only small thing is thet you missed some words... like you left some out.. thats really the only probleem other than that it was amazing!
twiobsession14 chapter 21 . 3/16/2009
wow...an amazing story with a beautiful ending. great work, i really enjoyed reading it! ]
cherryblossoms123456 chapter 21 . 3/16/2009
Aw, that was so cute! I'm glad they got their happy ending :) Can't wait for the epilogue. I'm so sad that its (almost) over!
kate1706 chapter 21 . 3/16/2009
The ending was pretty cheesy, but it worked. congratz. :)
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 21 . 3/16/2009
aw, i really liked the happy ending, it was so cute, i cant wait for the epilogue!

great job on the story, i really enjoyed it!:)
Viper003 chapter 21 . 3/16/2009
Great chapter! I'm so sad its over!

Really good!
MissyAnn7448 chapter 20 . 3/11/2009
I love this story. You are doing an amazing job in telling it!
HorsecrazyJr chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
aw... cute chapter! I'm sure that he'll go all out on the proposal! Perhaps you should have a candlelit picnic in the meadow at night and he could simply pop the question.

Update soon!
kdscutie chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
EK!

OMIGOSH!

YAYAAYAY YAY!

i cant wait for an update!

please update soon!

i love this story!
ScrewTheStandard chapter 20 . 3/6/2009
Okay so this time there are no death threats. Well isn't that obvious ! omg there gonna get married ! yayy ! well if Bella isn't a loser and says yes. now if she says no its a different story on the death threats...
saarah chapter 20 . 3/6/2009
this was really good like terrific cant wait for more
rubiesandrain chapter 20 . 3/6/2009
AW! LOVE IT! He's going to propose! And, he's going to try to do it romantically, too! Yay! They're saved! UPDATE SOON! :)
intensewhatever chapter 20 . 3/5/2009
Don't worry, Edward. Bella would have to be crazy to say no. I think all of us girls would be willing to say yes for her... am i right? lol

I love it! Update soon! I can't to see what happens next.
chloehudgens chapter 20 . 3/5/2009
aww im so glad charlie came out okay. :)
saraho8 chapter 20 . 3/5/2009