Reviews for A Goblet of Blood
Polly chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
May I just say one word - heartbreaking. Old religion and its rituals was fascinating. I loved all Black women, and the ending was just sweet.
Death-Muncher chapter 24 . 3/31/2011
Cool story. :)
SweetoothMegs chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
This story is much...deeper than most. The seemingly evil had a heart, and everyone had a chance at happiness. The last chapter was awesome. I've always thought that Draco was just misunderstood. You've done a beautiful job; keep up the great work!
purple-psychopath chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
I love the religion you invented. Good messages, good beliefs but like every other religion it gets corrupted by a few people who think they are somehow better than the rest.
riny chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
To be honest, i have't understood black's tradition because of my lack of Englsih. ( I can just guess what it is, from last pharaprape)

i think i have to read again.

I wnat to understand fully the meaning of tradition i guess your thought are reflected.

you make me impressed again.. ㅠㅠ

I really want to share my feeling with someone but i can't!

In South Korean, who would want to read homo-sexual fiction based on Harry Potter (expecially) in english? k

I am not sure you can read my reviwe.

but i want you to know your fic is really wonderful above language border line!
x9x9x9x9x9xx9 chapter 24 . 3/9/2009
Oh my goodness, I had no idea! I am so humbled, and thrilled, that something I wrote put this thought in your head! I find your writing so enjoyable ... I anxiously await every chapter, feel a little sad when they're read, and fall into total depression when a story is finished! Okay, maybe not total depression, but it is a serious downer.

I am so pleased that you chose to write this. Your insight into the history and characters is fascinating and your skill at telling the story is amazing. There were times, when reading about Sirius' and Remus' connection, that my heart actually skipped beats. I can't thank you enough for weaving this tale for us. And yes, I did notice and appreciate your strong females.

(And a side note to Remuslives23 - thanks for suggesting it be racy!)

I'll have to think of what I can do to inspire another story because I can't let you rest too long!
x9x9x9x9x9xx9 chapter 23 . 3/9/2009
Ah, your genius is showing again! What a perfect way to sum up the story of the Blacks and bring it around to the future of that family. The scene of Draco meeting Andromeda made me cry! I love the thought of Harry living in Sirius' house and repairing the tapestry. Really, really, loved that he added Remus' name alongside Sirius'. I can see him continuing the tree by adding Molly's family, the Weasleys and the Potters until it wraps around the entire room. And it's so nice to see Draco and Harry behaving like adults and forming a respect for each other. You couldn't have picked a better ending. Focusing on Sirius' death would have depressed us all, but seeing his heir and descendants happy makes it sweet. Bittersweet, but still sweet.
x9x9x9x9x9xx9 chapter 22 . 3/9/2009
I started to review this as soon as it was published, but there was so much to process first. Yes, I guess we've all wondered why Dumbledore didn't discover the truth, talk to Walburga, and come to Sirius' defense. I think your explanation is valid, and the best we'll get on that subject. We also forget that Dumbledore is not all-knowing and he does make mistakes.

This chapter is an interesting mix of reflections. I'm pleased it ends with Sirius and Remus finding each other again and starting the life they'd missed out on for 12 years. Great job.
Malianani chapter 24 . 3/9/2009
Hello Eliza! Wow, thanks again for such wonderful stories with great depth of thought and feeling. I know how much time, effort, and courage it takes to write fiction and I thank you for sharing your talent and passion for writing with all of us. I do hope you have a sudden inspiration to write more in future-at least a short story! I'll try to come up with plot ideas that may inspire you ;) Check your mail today and in the coming days for a detailed review of your last few chapters of Goblet of Blood. You are awesome!
dristi chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
hi, your story was amazing! i'm sad it's over now, but i'm glad to have read such a marvelous story...

hope to read more from you..

keep up!
remuslives23 chapter 23 . 3/6/2009
I have tears in my eyes. You have created the most beautiful, poignant stories from the little information JKR gave us about Remus and Sirius. This was a wonderful ending (new beginning?) for this tale and I hope to read more from you very soon. :)
Moony's daughter chapter 23 . 3/6/2009
omg! i don't know wiether to cry or feel happy. i can't believe that this is the end. . . you have done an amazing job. congratulations. (you need to come up with another story. . . you are a great writer)
prfm chapter 23 . 3/6/2009
I have said it before and I will say it again - you definitely understand closure. That was a beautiful ending to the Black family saga. I enjoyed every chapter very much.

Please tell me that you already have another Sirius / Remus fiction planned! Otherwise I will feel like a good friend has left me for good...

I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon. May your inspiration never stop so that we can enjoy your talent in storytelliong again. Keep writing!

Maria
prfm chapter 22 . 3/6/2009
I have always been angry at Dumbledore for not going to see Sirius in Azkaban and personally ask him what happened. I was never able to find a satisfying explanation. After all the troubles he went trough in hir search for more information on Voldemort - finding and interviewing Marvolo Gaunt's son, an accused house elf, etc., it looks very unlogical that he never tried to contact Sirius, even if he believed him guilty. Whatever his motivation was - feeling of personal guilt or something else - I cannot help but be mad at him. I can't find an excuse for him.

The last scene was just divine. Thank you.
dristi chapter 22 . 3/5/2009
hi, your story is wonderful! i can't believe i discovered it just now...the plot is very intriguing and the narration is amazing, easy going yet strong and matured...the way you portrayed the black famlily made perfect sense...

keep up and pls update soon, can't wait to read more...