Reviews for Partners
gorenrocks chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I really enjoyed this. I'd like to see this happen, too! Well done!
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Great one shot! This is how i picture the Bobby/Alex dynamic when they're not on a case. I liked the touches of humour, especially when Alex tells him to stand up and get his act together and he goes to stand up and she tells him 'not now, it's three o' clock in the morning' LMAO!...great little scene, i could so see him doing that!

Enjoyed this immensely. Will now endeavour to catch up with your other fics :)
rindy713 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
that was very sweet. i like their honesty and laughter and need for each other. i'm with you: they need to do that on the show!
bammi1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I still say Bobby has nothing to be sorry for, at least with her. But it was nice how you brought them together in this story, it was a good story, and Bobby is very cute in this. But he is.

Good story, as always.
DejaBlue1972 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Yay! A wonderful oneshot! :o)
charlieboy chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Awe, I could see him and Alex having a heart to heart like that. Heck no...they're partners for life! Great chapter...I see a hangover in his near future!
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Aww, that was sweet. Very true - I can totally see him rebuffing her help during the day -but at night, when the beer's been flowing and, hence, the truth -he heads straight to her. Nice to know she's still there for him.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
That's more like it )

~Snyder~
chlark4 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Aww, a little bit fluffy but not over the edge for some non ship people. Friendy. I agree, she would be bored without him to keep her on her toes. This was a nice story.
Metisse chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Very nice! If only he would actually do that. Talk to her, I mean. Hopefully the experience from Purgatory will show him he needs to be honest with her and he won't be such an ass the next time.
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
aw i loved tht it was cute