Reviews for Just An Ordinary Bloke
Nienna100 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
aw

I love Rhys/Ianto friendships. Not as a couple, obviously, that's where i draw a line. But aww adorable
butterfly.cell chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Aww! Bless, I love Rhy/Ianto friendship - it fits so well! And ir was perfect that Rhys noticed that the glue holding Ianto togetehr was coming well and truely unstuck.

Brilliant, as usual!
cjh4ever chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
How nice to see Rhys in something other than an domestic setting with Gwen. Well judged story with realistic speech from all characters. Thanks.
Drakcir chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I liked this. It was a good character study of Rhys and Ianto. Having said that, there's a part of me that now wants a follow up with the conversation between Ianto and Jack.

Oh, and I love how they were drinking Brains. SA by any chance? :D
Yanca chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
great story, a friend like rhys could be exactly what Ianto needs :)
Mc Parrot chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Oh that was excellent. I like Rhys but no one ever seems to have anything good to say about him.

Loved it. Angsty Ianto, great.
SLNS chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Good for Rhys! Take that Jack! Jack and Gwen do think everything is about them and they are the only ones who care. Poor Ianto. He needs a friend like Rhys.
LivingDaylights chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Oh WONDERFUL!

I absolutely love Rhys-fics and that was just right!

It's so true, he really should be on their payroll.

Fantastic fic :-)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
deeta tarrant chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Fabulous...Nice to see someone has noticed how nice Rhys actually is...

Lovely piece
xx-woodie101-xx chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
aw...i love rhys now...i never use to like that much (only the fact that he kept Gwen away from Jack!) but now you've shown a great side to him and you write really well x
25 | « Prev Page 1 2