Reviews for Time
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That's so sad, but so true. I love the emotion, how very real tomorrow will be. But thankfully, we will always have today. :)
IggywiLLsaVeMe2012 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I loved this! It was so... bittersweet? In a way, yes.
AmitraDay chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This almost made me cry. Wait. No. Gimme a sec. *pause* Okay, it DID make me cry. The imagery was really well done and the ending was so sweet! *sob*
bleachTHEsky chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was very bittersweet, but it was lovely and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for posting!
n chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
so sad i want the host club to last forever!
RandomDream chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Nice. Someday makes me sad too, actually. But whatever. We'll cope.

Thanks.
Lady-von-Strife chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aw... that was really nice :')) This is so fitting for ther real OHSHC :D It makes me miss it more, great job!

-LVS
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I read the beginning, and then skimmed. It's good, you have plenty of skill as a writer. You also seem to have a voice that carries through your stories, but having only read two of your stories now, I can't say that with certainty.
falling.petals chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Oh, how sweet; and how true. It's been a while since I've read an Ouran fanfic. I'm glad it was this one. I think you've just single-handedly persuaded me to finish the manga.
Watery-the-Strange chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Short, bittersweet, and too true to put into words.
sharmaine chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
haruhi contemplating on the future after the host club. this is great! really made me feel nostalgic, and a li'l somber. it's really hard to let go of things, though annoying, that had somehow made life a li'l more worthwhile. cherish things as much as possible while you can. you deliver the message pretty well and clearly. good job!
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This was pretty good.
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Gwah DX I loved it, but now It's got me thinking about my own class. Since we're graduating and all, leaving each other, such and such, but thats another story.

I liked this , made me smile, okay, tear up abit.

Loved the part about the permanent markers, and the nailed bereznoff on the wall XD
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I love this, short but sweet. It's sad to think about the future, but this shows that one should live in the present ]

Cute stuff, nice writing style!
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
BEAUTIFICAL! I love how they bring her back to Earth and she decided to enjoy the moment