Reviews for Hate That I Love You
Sabyn1993 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
omg this is fantastic! I particularly love the ending! "She didn't deserve him, anyway." The perfect ending. Keep going :D
midnight-rose25 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I agree with you. Bella doesn't deserve Jacob and, maybe, neither Edward.

I loved your ten reasons, because I'm team Jacob and I know that everything you wrote it's true.

xoxo
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
omg! that was perfect!
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
so SAD! But i still loved it, it was awsome, and you are COOL!
granger-riddle chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Made me wanna cry, SOO bad :(

I loved it though, you're great at oneshots :)
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Dang, that's depressing... But somehow, I don't think Jacob would ever leave Bella of his own accord. If a punch to the mouth didn't clue him in, I'm not sure what would. And I kind of love him for that.

Good story, though.
becausepuckleberry chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was amazing.

Absolutely amazing.

I can't think of words to describe it, honestly.

I love, love, love it.

Love it!

Jacob has always been my favorite.
malavik chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I love the 8! jejeje

Thanks!
kristenbella123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
so sweet i luv jacob! TEAM JAKE!
Virgrin chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
i can't really like these stories, cause meyer's bella is so pathetically obsessed with edward...

but nine reason is totally canon.

loved your writing!
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I personally am Team Edward, and I didn't like Jacob towards the end of New Moon, and all through Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, but this was cute. I thought it had Edward in there too, cuz they don't kiss that way, E/B even barely do.
from the H to the I chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
im team jacob all the way and this is an amazing tribute to Jacob. good job..these reasons are the best!
HappilyEverAfter7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This is excellent. I loved it. Naturally I would, as I team Jacob :) Very true, and very cute. The tenth reason almost got me there...sad. :(
becp chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
oh that was good
windfalling chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh. Wow. I'm not a big fan of Jacob/Bella, but I loved this. Number Ten nearly made me cry. My favourites are number one, four, eight and ten.