Reviews for A Number of Ways to Kill Ron Weasley
muumi2three chapter 11 . 5/4
Ah yes, this could be a tragedy in the ancient dramatic sense. A worthy man's flaw leads to his demise. Too bad (so sad) Ron has so MANY flaws and they're so petty that it's a farce.
bittermelon chapter 11 . 11/18/2016
How fitting. The Ginger Menace, eaten by his own dinner! BWAHHAHA!
bittermelon chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Brilliant!
bittermelon chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
A more fitting Animagus form cannot be had
bittermelon chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
Oh, how unfortunate.
bittermelon chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
Heh. Must SQUASH!
bittermelon chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
DIE and LEARN! LMAO.
bittermelon chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
Whomp away! *nom nom* Weasel Meat. It's What's for Dinner.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
*Laughing my ass off!* I absolutely loathe the weasel so to come across your stories about the weasel meeting his demise made my day!, absolutely hilarious!, l think my favourites are when he got eaten by the trolls and the lions...please do add more if you are inspired . P.S. the poor lions and trolls probably had an bad case of indigestion after chomping on the ginger bloodtraitor!, although it's an shame the rest of the weasels didn't meet their end...lol
KarenDetroit chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
OMG! The final solution, eh?

If only it were that simple...
asma4life chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I loved this spin! Some of them were really hilarious like Rock and Troll, Jump and Thump, and that roaches stuff! :) i even liked A life debt.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Nooooooo... That is awful!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
*cries* So sad, but a fitting end for a Gryffindor.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Lol. Evil Snapw is brutal! I wonder, will Hermione just see straight through him?
Alexa chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
Genius. Never thought of this. "I always said your eating habits would be the death of you" is a great line to say haha! All of your stories are so perfect and beautiful-written! I really ship Severus and Hermione so hard! Love it.