Reviews for A Number of Ways to Kill Ron Weasley
*Laughing my ass off!* I absolutely loathe the weasel so to come across your stories about the weasel meeting his demise made my day!, absolutely hilarious!, l think my favourites are when he got eaten by the trolls and the lions...please do add more if you are inspired . P.S. the poor lions and trolls probably had an bad case of indigestion after chomping on the ginger bloodtraitor!, although it's an shame the rest of the weasels didn't meet their end...lol
KarenDetroit chapter 10 . 2/8
OMG! The final solution, eh?

If only it were that simple...
asma4life chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I loved this spin! Some of them were really hilarious like Rock and Troll, Jump and Thump, and that roaches stuff! :) i even liked A life debt.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Nooooooo... That is awful!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
*cries* So sad, but a fitting end for a Gryffindor.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Lol. Evil Snapw is brutal! I wonder, will Hermione just see straight through him?
Alexa chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
Genius. Never thought of this. "I always said your eating habits would be the death of you" is a great line to say haha! All of your stories are so perfect and beautiful-written! I really ship Severus and Hermione so hard! Love it.
Alexa chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
Oh my goodness. This is the best one-shot story I have ever read. "He'd been trying to figure out how to get rid of Ron Weasley for months." Love it haha! Made my day.
talenkarr chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
I love it! very fun.
I M Sterling chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Pooooor Ron indeed! lol!
I M Sterling chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
This cracks me up every time I read it.
randomfan17 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
I love these, they are hilarious!
Aguna chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Great will there be more?
I M Sterling chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
I laughed so hard I had to rest between stories.
I M Sterling chapter 10 . 9/15/2012