Reviews for Like Winter, we are Cruel
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 4/19
lovely
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
amomentintime also had that amazing trlogy where Georgina was Chuck's first love and as she had been messed up by her father who molested her she screwed with Chuck's head also. It is an interesting theory explaining how Chuck could become the way he was in pilot.
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I love this. *sighs* Oh Georgina... What you did to our Chuck. Lovely story. Explains a lot.
seethesun chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh, this is wonderful. When I first read the beginning, I thought that the girl was Blair. And I'd never ever label CB as angst or general so I little doubted the ending. But it was good, really!

Chuck with a broken heart is something so cute and awful at the same time.

I'm not usually fond of gen/angst fics but I liked this!

You use words astonishingly.

Terri thanks you.
shinetherapy chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
WOW

wow wow wow wow wow wow

so amazing i can't formulate a sentence about it

you see georgina in such a new light, its amazing. You've, like, reinvented her character while keeping her exactly the same

so absolutely heart-breaking and sobering, this is the most beautiful fan-fiction i have ever read

thank you so much for sharing it with us all!

FAVS
stars123 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
this is such a wonderful story. which gives georgina smpthaphy which many fics don't. please do more of the C/G pairing as yuor so good at writing it
elle dit oui chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
OMFG. That was...gorgeous. I loved how you switched POV's. It was nice and sudden. And the end line was great. It just had this weird, good feel to it.
L.Lockheart chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
wow. OH MY GOD. wow. omg. wow. I just can't stop saying...I'm like talking OUT LOUD to myself in my room...you are amaazing and I love this so so so much. TOP TEN ONESHOTS LOVE
Dwindlingcandle chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I have for the most part given up on the art of commenting., but after reading this, I thought it was necesary.

Wow. I haven't read a fic like this yet. It was a really interesting take on the whole Georgina chuck relationship.

I really enjoyed this. Thanks for posting!