Reviews for Assassin
I love this fic so much. The pacing, characterization, suspense, plot, it's all amazing. I'm eagerly awaiting the next update!
xThomas2 chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Ok I'm interested. But I can't help but feel skulker is too friendly. His characterization could have been better shown, whether he is or isn't out of character that is what he seems to be.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
So, since you havent updated in oh, only a few years, I'm going to assume this story is dead. A shame. It was actually pretty good. I liked it alot. You basicaly made me die of suspense every time I had to push next for the next chapter. It was鈥 captivating.
TheSunIsStillDark ( not logged in)
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
You haven't updated in forever! D: This is soooooooooooo good I love it so much please update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
I'm sorta thinking that this story is dead cuz it hasn't been updated since 2010. But if you could, Plz continue!
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Please Please Please update!
HalfafanD chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
I hope Danny beats Assassin! Go get him Phantom! Update soon please!
goldacharmed chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
This story is awesome! I really love it! I wish you'd update it though.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Oh my freaking gosh! YOU ARE A GENIUS! This story is so entertaining and it's absolutely brilliant! Please hurry up and finish it! You and your story have caught my attention! I will never forget you now! :D can you do more scenes at school and Danny gets attacked? Like, the assassin guy comes and starts reaking causes during gym class (gym because it's big and there are a lot of people in gym at once) He could grab Danny and start throwing him around a little, then some if his classmates (who are gasping and maybe even crying a little while watching Danny get punched) could stand up for him and argue " leave him alone! He's never done anything to you!" then Assassin could lunge for Dannie classmates, but Danny, being the brave hero would jump in front of them and punch the assassin so hard that he would be plung across the gym (of course Dannie eyes would be glowing from rage. And maybe his friends could finally put 2 and 2 together and figure it out... But you don't have to do any of that! You just haven't finished the story yet so I guess my brain started thinking of endings :D haha it's just a suggestion to get your creative juices flowing ;) FINISH THE STORY! Please?
Topaz Skye chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
This story is absolutely amazing! You're a really great writer! You haven't updated this for ages but I'm adding it to my story alerts in the hopes that you'll update it again :)
CapsicleAndMetalMan chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
This was so suspenseful! :D
DPfruitloop chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
Update...like now. Cus if you don't...I'm seriously gonna explode. Like...kaboom. Dead. All because u didn't update! SO UPDATE! UPDATE LIKE THE WIND!
Daughter of Poseidon014 chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
Oh my god! This is such an amazing story I can't form word for its sheer awesomeness! Ayeeee I dont know what to say about how great this story is! I'm still in shock from overexposure to pure awesomeness! Well the chapters always kept me on the edge of my seat and yelping from what happened to Danny or how Danny was acting! The whole skulked alliance was a huge shock to me though and with clockwork... Well you always need to have a bit clockwork! ;). The only problem I have though is that you havent update in almost two years! :( I'm flabbergasted at how an awesome story is not updated in forever! Well next time you update im sure you'll have a worthy excuse! ;) well I can't wait til you update this story that radiates awesomeness!

*:.。. o()o .。.:* *・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*

~D.O.P
HollyKalina23 chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
Hahaha love Lancer's exclamation about Harry Potter xD
CloudyLightning chapter 15 . 10/11/2011
I have to admit. This story is damn good! (please excuse my language. It is never normal for me to do that but in this case, I had to.) I used to watch Danny Phantom and stopped when I don't have the channel to watch it on. But after just resently reading your story I really wanna watch it! I liked how you easily (which is extremely hard for others to do...) got me all caught up in the suspense. First time for me to read a suspense story on this site! You're pretty good at writing! Oh, there's this one story that's awsome like yours. If you like zelda then check out 'The Legend of Zelda: The Return.' It also has alot of suspense. But enough about me rant! I absolutely L-O-V-E this STORY! -x-