Reviews for Watching Me Watching You
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
oh, geez - I never even thought about Sam coming back to the motel and finding the broken glass shattered everywhere.

Really liked this whole 'watching' from Sam and Dean... just let him, because Sam needed it.

Liked the puzzle box and how Dean would have shook him off in 'another life'.

Cool fic. I liked it alot.
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Nice. Love Sam just watching him, to make sure Dean was really there, and Dean being so obnoxiously Dean, to reassure him. :)

Liked this: "mostly he just rested there in the glow of Dean’s rock, watching". And this was a fantastic metaphor: "Eventually, Sam would unlock the puzzle box he had become and let Dean see whatever broken secrets he was hiding."
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Haha. Naturally, when one tries to be as "completely and totally" themselves as possible, they seem to go a bit overboard.

Good fic.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Cool story. It was a pleasure to read
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Ah. Perfect. This is just what I think would be happening, if we got a little more in-depth with the show. I love how Dean describes Sam, the careful watching. Wonderful! Keep up the great work :)

Shinigami06
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Aw, this was fantastic! I really liked it and could see Sam doing this. In fact, I would think both boys would be a bit clingy for awhile after Dean comes back from Hell.

Lovely story.
shadow0night chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Thanks for the missing scene. I was disappointed, when the show didn't address Sam's reaction to the room. I think you did a good job of capturing the brothers' relationship.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
great fic!
jenilee chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That was really quite nice. Sad, achey, and sweet all at once.
Amy chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Aw. *sniff* This was beautiful. I love the way you've captured the bond of the brothers.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Oh, I needed this. Nicely done! Thank you!
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I don't know what I love more, how Dean put his last piece of bacon on Sam's plate, or that he waited (and I gather Sam knew he was waiting) until he ate it to leave, or your description of how young and trusting and scared Sam seemed to be, that Dean would just disappear again.

Great story!