Reviews for The (ahem) Date!
Isis cw chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
LOL! Ok, ok, honestly, you NEED to put a 'no eating' warning on this fic! Honestly, I about choked to death when the theatre scene came up!

I have never laughed out loud so hard over a single fic in my life! This is the best.

Keep up the great work and (ahem) how about that warning?
Kassy Lee Satuda chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
_; heh heh funny. oh and thanx for not bein a reelena basher. i realy dislike those people. but _ anyway great story
Yukina Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
This story sucks. I dunno why anyone says it's any good. You know, you could have made it better, if you fixed your grammar, made it a little more humorous, not rating it PG-13 or making it PG-13. All in all, i really totally agree with Claire. And I suppose that sums it all up.
Zero Seven chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
*laughs slightly* Humorous
Soulhope chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
grate fic
Ley chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
That was cute, and funny.
Lily chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
that story wuz cool! please write more!

Ja ne! ~
ReifujinV chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
lol, that was funny. Just imagine if someone's first date really turned out like that...heh.
claire chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
That totally and completely sucked, the only reason it was funny was because it sucked so much. Your grammar was off your spelling was atrocious and your plot was non-existant. The whole thing was a huge cliche and it didn't seem like you were mocking the cliche so all in all I really, really hope this was your first fic. You need to work on a lot and if you think that's a PG13 then you must be a minister's daughter and read your bible every night like a good little girl because that was so not a PG13 that was PG. PG as in one level above G like for six year-olds.
LALALAND chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
wow super great fic! it was hilarious. GreAT JOB! KEEP UP the writing!

lalaland