Reviews for Without Her
MCR Killjoys chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
i loved it x
SilenceIsNeverAVirtue chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
:') -does that face explain it all?

SO bittersweet! ;( Had me crying.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Glossiecherry chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I loved your storie. It is so sad about marcus losing didyme. I only wish didyme was still alive marcus deserves love.
For ideas maybe he could find someone ese (boo!) or didyme could still be alive - she could of been healed by a vampire whom posseses the power.
Or read other stories and use ur imagination.
over all:I LOVE IT!
GlossieCherry
Smileyfaceofevil chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
It's a cute yet sad one-shot. I loved it.

Titania Eli chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Marcus bonds to Volturi was not strengthened by Renata. It's Chelsea.
Silently Screaming chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I have to honestly say, I only read this because of what you said in the summary. But now that I read it, I'm glad I did. It was awesome. I always thought Marcus deserved some lovin'.
just drifting chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
It was nice. The Volturi are facinating, especially Marcus and Didyme. I actually wrote a Marcus/Didyme story awhile back called . It basically shows how Didyme's death really killed Marcus, at least emotionally. Anyway, the only problem I had with that was that it seemed a bit light for the subject matter, that it really should have been dark and angsty.

"Without her, his eyes were glazed, as if he was not truly alive.

And he wasn’t."

Favourite line. It's brilliant.
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
it so did NOT suck! it was amazing! i loved it to no end! but i am so sad it took me forever to read this cus i kept getting so sad, cus his story, i think, is the saddest of them all. he lost his exsitence. i mean what if carlisle lost esme? and jasper lost alice? along with rosalie loosing emmett, and edward losing bella? so on and so forth...its just so sad!

anyway awesome one-shot you should do SO many more of these :)

-NM
FaceChanger chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
hm read my story! its what happens when marcus finds out who killed didyme. i like your story.
Ponypal95 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I really Liked it! I have a few Twilight one shots too if you'd like to check 'em out!

Team Edward,

Nicole
Red Panda Bear chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aww that's so sad! Poor Marcus.
almuvira chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow I really really love this.

Marcus always intrigued me about his boredom and I absolutely love him now.

I wish you'd expand this into more than a one-shot because it would turn out amazing.

Thank you for making me see a new side to Marcus.
Cinereal chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
No, it didn't completely suck. Pretty good, just a little too short :(
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I love Marcus he's so awesome! Good story :)

gawd, Aro's such a jerk.