Reviews for Way Out Of Your League
Lullamasen chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
Very good story, it's my HP's favorite pairing so thanks. I love how you rewrite the canon story with Cedric there. The last chapter is the best. Happy ending. XOXO
sjspatz19 chapter 20 . 8/31/2011
Still enjoying but would love a Cedric POV to how he is feeling about the situation.
sjspatz19 chapter 18 . 8/31/2011
Really enjoying this story. It's a shame there is no mention of Cedric of his POV but I gather that's in the next chapter. The book must be from Cedric I assume.
ZashleyFab chapter 23 . 8/15/2011
Ummmmm. . . . . .Please dont kill Cedric?
kayyykj chapter 30 . 1/8/2011
wonderful way to end a story! i absolutely love it! sadly it would be way better if it was 'till they were older and what happened to Hermione after the third task.. whether he dies or not and etc. love it! its super sweet! please make a sequel...

xoxoxo

smileylol )
Atonia Alexander chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
amazing story one of the best i have read so far
Little-ray-of-Friggin-Sunshine chapter 30 . 8/21/2010
hmm tt was neat how it all came together -N3Mo
Pyra Sanada chapter 17 . 7/26/2010
Sorry, I haven't reviewed sooner, got caught up in reading what you've written so far. I forgot how idiotic everyone acted in the second book. _ Wish I could just smack them all over the head with a book multiple times. Bash some sense into those narrow-minded brains of theirs! _~
Alan Jovel chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I loved this story Cedric & Hermione would make a perfect couple good job YOU have the work of a author !
Lithiriel chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
OMG! i cant believe that Fred and George thing that Cedric is way out of Hermione's League that is so rude!

Good start for the first chapter! :D
permanentwhiplash chapter 30 . 1/17/2010
Round of applause for Claire! I really enjoy all of your stories; you have a distictive writing style that I find very enjoyable.
MoonyandProngs chapter 30 . 1/13/2010
That was incredible! I loved it! I liked the cards Cedric and Hermione got for each other and Cedric's involvement in the Chamber of Secrets!
ireadfanfic chapter 30 . 12/21/2009
*sob* omg this is the end!

I wish the ending (the romance part) would be longer though, but it was nice anw.

WELLDONE!
ireadfanfic chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
You know what? This is really good, umm no that's an understatement.

It's REALLY GOOD!

I like it that you have the plot (the original story I mean) yet you show it from you perspectives. I like it, really like it. Faved!
NorthernLights25 chapter 30 . 11/30/2009