Reviews for Way Out Of Your League
Incendiar Riddle chapter 30 . 11/22/2009
I love this! I guess my favorite part was with Cedric being all giddy and all with him finding out Hermione loves him back, that was soo cute and funny. I love it!
CFCRockAngel chapter 30 . 10/25/2009
Aw you know i love helping you :D

OMG its finished!

You did such a good job on the last chapter - it was so sweet and perfect - everything worked out for the best!

I like what you did at the end - the Way Out of Your League bit was very smart :D

Oh...favourite moment...would actually have to be the kiss at the end! We see them grow and struggle throughout the story and its just so lovely to see them together finally! And im a bit of a sucker for romance lol :D

Any ideas for your next story? :D
Readerforlife chapter 30 . 10/23/2009
beautiful ending :)
TimeRose chapter 30 . 10/23/2009
everthing!lol well doen!D
TimeRose chapter 29 . 10/23/2009
wow good chapter!D
aranona chapter 30 . 10/23/2009
Great story! My favorite moment in this chapter is at the hospital when Hermione tells Cedric she loves him. Very cute and I can definitely picture him reacting like that. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. :)
yellow 14 chapter 30 . 10/23/2009
That was cute, but I do feel that perhaps you could've planned it better, to avoid it feeling so rushed towards the end. Keep writing though, you have potential I think.
hansbmd chapter 30 . 10/23/2009
That was the perfect ending to this story! I loved it! Hermione and Cedric back together again, admitting that they loved each other and kissing by the lake without someone (cough*Cho*cough) interrupting them. That was great! And I loved the reference back to the first chapter when Fred and George said that he was way out of her league. Well, they were wrong. I just can't believe it's over. You did an awesome job! Fantastic!
Readerforlife chapter 29 . 10/20/2009
wonderful :)
yellow 14 chapter 29 . 10/20/2009
Loved the first time he said I love you, very funny. Now things are out in the open, it's only a matter of time before their relationship gets underway in earnest. Keep updating
aranona chapter 29 . 10/20/2009
Yay! That was a good spot for a cliffy...I want to know what she says. They'd better kiss. :) Can't wait for the last chapter!
hansbmd chapter 29 . 10/20/2009
Aww, that was cute! Harry, Ron and Cedric reunited with Hermione, awesome! I can't wait to see how Hermione responds to Cedric saying he loves her. Please say she loves him back. And please get the next chapter up. I can't believe this is going to be the last one! I can't believe it! But I also can't wait for it! I want to read it bad!
CFCRockAngel chapter 29 . 10/20/2009
*squeals*

That was so cute! :D

The sweetest way to end your story :D

I love stories with happy endings :D

You did a really great job and im glad to hear that you'll be contiuing writing, even if they are shorter stories :-)

Great Job on this chapter! :D
Readerforlife chapter 28 . 10/19/2009
loved it :)
yellow 14 chapter 28 . 10/19/2009
So he's finally realised how he feels about her? A little rushed, but I suppose you want to get it over and done with, it's your choice. Keep updating
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »