Reviews for A New Beginning
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
hah i like ur story. But u want to know sumtin ironic? My story is called one step at a time and it takes place after fang, my original title was called A New Begining but i changed it because another author had the same idea as me and about the same plot. U should read my fanfic i think ull like it. Search for it by enter ing my name into the search engine, if u want to read it that is.
orrin chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
thats cool. I hope you get the next chapter done soon. :)
21nikki21 chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
yikes! good but bad ending haha :D
Christa-93 chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
OMG
smp11196 chapter 11 . 5/1/2009
really cool! Update soon!
MaxRideRox chapter 11 . 5/1/2009
DUN DUN DUN!

O! Whats gunna happen?

O!

Update soon!

-Max
SydneyAustralia chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
That's like, awesome, dude. Like, really cool. And I didn't sound like a Barbie! I have to admit that this is the best chapter since the sixth. And you have to tell me what our powers are.
Aryia-elle chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
It's a very good story and your a very good writer but, It just doesn't feel like Fang and Max to me. Like some of the lines, I would never see them say. Like I said before it's a good story but with the wrong characters in it. Try to focus more on each characters personallies instead for all the romance because, Fang and Max aren't really about showing there emotions. But don't stop writing because you have talent, but these just aren't the best characters for you plot.
MyVampireBunny chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
it was good, and i would read the rest tonight but my dads a butt and he won't let me stay on. Lurv it though!
gypsyprincess94 chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
Fabutawesome! (its a NuDgE vocab word) update soon!

Jasmine
BlueWater626 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
good story but the fight seems rushed.

can't wait for more.
dusk3ttex01 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
what's up with max? hey.. what's up with EVERYBODY!
MaxRideRox chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
she jinxed herself didnt she?

theyll probs get caught by school wont they?

-Max

xx
Lilacmist chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
That is hilarious. I love it. I can't see us kickin some flyboys butts though. Keep writing its awesome.

Erica~
LilacMist chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
Love it. It is awesome if I have to say so myself. Write more. I am so glad that I am in this.

~Erica