Reviews for A WereHunter's story : Paris's story
mystic twilight princess chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
love your fanfic. what DH website are u talking about so i can look at a pic of him.
mystic twilight princess chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
love your fanfic!
SamandDeansgirl chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
Second time I've read this story. Loved it!
Dherea chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
LOVE this! Paris has always been a favorite of mine, and now he has found a wonderful mate! Will you do a story for Trey - he will be lonely... ;)
Nocte Ambulavero chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
i just finished rereading this for the third time, and i have to tell you that it's an absolutely stunning story. i think paris's possessiveness and jealousy are adorable, not to mention how childlike he can act sometimes. this was the perfect balance of beautiful romance and dark-edged lust, and i loved it. please write more stories soon!
Dejede chapter 15 . 3/11/2011
You are great! You have captured the spirit of the Dark Hunter novels and added more stories their world. Well done.
Nocte Ambulavero chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
i can see "professional author" tattooed all over your forehead :P. haa. you really, you're one of my favorite fanfic authors and i love your stories. they're amazing and i hope you keep writing more of them!
Missus T chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
Awwwww. I loved it! Seriously, you have such a great style. I wanted to say that you have Kenyon down, but that's not really it, it's your own take on these Were Hunters.

Great job with the Lions. I love that you've created new characters and they are so believable as party or the DH/WH world.

See - I told you like 2 months ago I was going to read more. LOL

I've just been crazy busy. :)

Thanks for your stories! I"m really enjoying them!
SoNtUrAngel chapter 15 . 1/16/2010
cool
Dr3aming-Cooki3s chapter 15 . 6/23/2009
lmao I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed reading the last chapter. lol it still cracks me up. Caviar and Lamborghini... xD

Also, I like the character Trey, maybe he would have his own story? .- lmfao xD

Great story you have here!
Ereana chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
FANTATSTIC! :) That's all i'll say
Keela1221 chapter 13 . 3/21/2009
Oh man, the last chapter was the calm before the storm huh? I never thought Ly would go cray! Very nice twist, anyway great chapter! I hope you update soon!
Dark-Phantom-Rose chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
WOOT! Paris gets to kick some serious $$ in the next chapter right? Man if I was Aldo I'd be scared spit-less! Please tell me Ariel gets to beat that little upstart, Ly, or at the very least exile and humiliate her! I've never really liked her so I'm looking forward to her getting put in her place. Talk to you soon!
Rose3521 chapter 12 . 2/19/2009
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
the-universe-is-insane chapter 12 . 2/13/2009
EK i love them you are a awesome writer