Reviews for A Twopart Episode fanscript
UKZ chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Radical story awesome to see you did do them unfinished eps!
Station Square Guardian chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Nice one with both scripts. You know, I also agree with you, I always thought that the Dark Swat Kats did not died, and just were teleported somewhere. I wonder if we will ever see them again. Keep it up!
Mr Khan chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I went off the idea that they apparently ignored those differences in the actual Episode 22, when they captured the SWAT Kats and took no notice of the lighter fur, lack of green skulls on their helmets, etc. And yes, the ending of the 2nd part didn't feel right for me either, but to try to retain "authenticity" in terms of length i had to do a quick wrap-up
ulyferal chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Oh, so glad you took this on. Great like the last one you did. Only thing I had a problem with was where the enforcers couldn't see the difference between the Turbokats?...Come on! The Dark Turbokat had that ugly green face on could they miss it? Other than that it was cool!
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
They both are great ! You did a really great job on them. The only problems I had was that line Turmoil used. "If I lose, you lose." sounded like something Dark Kat would have and has said before. The second is that the endind of the second story was kind of a let down for me. But they were both still good.