Reviews for It's Good to be Home
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw, ok I want that necklace!.. what a really nice idea :) that's two of your stories that leave me goin 'aw' and a silly lil grin at the end, off to read more..

x
Eloloo chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wow.

You know, I'm not that good in english, sometimes I just have troubles findind the right words. But there ... YOUR words just leave me speechless !

It's wonderful. Perfect. That's all I can say for the moment.

Please keep writing ! )

Nickki
YunaDax chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aw utterly sweet - how nice of John to notice the necklace not being worn and wanting to replace it with one that... suits... her better :)
Bil chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Lovely story.
Fitzroy chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Can I get a Keelnex...? It occurred to me that I said I would always review your work and yet here is where it all started and I had read it when it first came out but never reviewed it, and I need to rectify that grievious mistake right now. An amazing piece for a first fic, I agree with Elizabeth wholeheartedly...John's so much more than just a replacement.

Fitz
deblease chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I really liked this story.
Savertin chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
hey there, nice story, really cute :)
laserswords95 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
im lovin it. it was awesome *ek* cool sweet NOT fantastic(have u herd the joke ask jeanne if not)oh this is her sis by the way. i havent even seen them(but jeanne explained them dont worry) and they're awesome! :) (: hahahahaha yay onward
Sheppardster chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That was lovely :)

I look forward to reading more SGA fics from you...
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I thought that was very nicely done :) yay sparky!
angelfangrl chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Not a sparky fan *ducks flaming arrows* but how cute! Great story, really lovely.
highonscifi chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This is your first story? Well, may I say that it, like John's gift to Elizabeth, is perfect!

Nicely done!