Reviews for The final wish My way
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I didn't get that vibe, but hey, this was a good ep so the fact that you're redoin it, caught my attention. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
LilDevyl chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh man! I almost forgot about that episode. Cool way of writing it and getting people's attention. Looking forward for the future chapters.
Mickie1984 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
You got my interest in this story. I would like to know what happens.
hexAdecimall chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
this is well written. I love how you portray Jill, I actually just finnished re-watching season 2. I'd love to see you finnish this.
AnaFlowersofMoon chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I liked! I really liked! Very good!

BTW, I've read that tale of the fox when I was little and I never forget. It was cool (I always liked fairy tales with animals).

I really sorry for Jill... She didn't deserve that, people laughing just because she like fairy tales. They are part of the childood of everyone!

Thanks for the tale, and please, keep going!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Interesting! Very nice & nice concept of saying Fairytales are acceptable! Yeah go on with it but remember to give it an AYAOTD spin!
Princess Lucy chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
it's good and you should 's funny the original fairy tales were not kid friendly at 's hints of everytihng in it murder, cannibalism(Snow White,Hansel and Gretel).I saw that episode on youtube a month ago. When I was on my AYAOTD kick .