Reviews for Crimson Liquid
Guest chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Please update! I love this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
why discontinuing all sasuke's stories?
whatever _
How alluring...! XD
VampireSiren chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
How alluring...! XD
Shikamaru'sLove chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Omigoddess! I flapping loved it! You should...

!
Reaper chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
WHEN? WHEN? When will you update? I love SUPER LOVE this story and others so much! I hope you did not abandon us and come back soon! It has been a couple of months and miss you! Like always please please update soon! :D
Natsuko Kimiko chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
This is the best story ive ever read in my life! :D I really want to read more but your not updating anymore from the looks of it to me... please make more! you'll make millionsof people happy if you do 3
mangafreak14 chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
EPICNESS! I ikes this chapter lotta lots. and daexitachi? love it!
afw1219 To lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
! YOU UPDATED ! :D THANK THE LORD ! I love this story . One of the best I've read . Annnnd , this was a very good chapter .

Allow me to review ;)

I loved how you threw the Dae/Itachi beginning scene in there . It was a good plot twist ! A little over dramatic , maybe , but still very good . Very good plot in general , and with a hint of mystery ! I like (:

Update again soon please !
Metaphoric Mayhem chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Again i just have to say i freaked out when i got the email for this xD i love your work and this story one of my favs 3 i don't want to wait for the next chapter! and i was wondering with summer on the go would that mean more updates? PLEASE BE SO! I WILL BE WAITING (can't say patiently) FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Yeah I'm sure Madara is alive and making a plan to take over the world!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
I like your story! Update soon!
kaigirl16 chapter 8 . 2/20/2011