Reviews for I Don't Care
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
i hope you havn't stopped writing this fic because i really want to read more of it.
FrozenFragile chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh my god, she is so screwed... Meeting Mater Motley right away? That's just suicidal. I know, she had no other choice, but still, Mater Motley? How on earth is Shaney supposed to get out of this one? Great work; please continue.
Argentine717 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I realize it's only the prologue, but already this story suffers from a lack of actual storytelling. Try not to rush the events so much by vaguely explaining them; go into detail, let us know more about what your characters is really thinking or feeling. Allow your readers to find a way to relate to her.

The first paragraph in particular made me a little skeptical about the rest. The prologue is entitled "The Izabella," but you hardly explain the sea, and at the end of the paragraph merely dismiss it. Also, describing the Abarat as a world "that isn't connected to ours in any way" in a paragraph about the sea - the only way it IS connected to our world - threw me off a little.

Keep working on character development and description of the setting and events. I'm sure there will be more explanation later, and I'm curious to see how this progresses.

- Argentine
ZukoLuver chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Very intrigued as to where this is going! Update again soon!

xoxo

ZL
Emmy Harkness chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Hey, I just read your first chapter. I hope you continue! I also have one point of critisim however, your character seems to typical. I know it is Chickentown USA, and goth and emo-ness is in but make your main character your own add in little things that make her different from the norm and more interesting. Other than that great start to your story!
Red Stockings chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Oh no, don't go with the stitchling! Nice start, and introduction of Shaney. Hope that you continue.