Reviews for Breathing
rebmul8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
O.O lmfao
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was both hilarious and adorable. I loved their little banters throughout the story. This was absolutely perfect. Well done.

yellowpinkgirl19 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
i love the "im going to rip your dick off with a rusty spoon when this baby is born" i laughed when i read this
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
ā€œIā€™m still going to rip your dick off.ā€

Well at least we know why Pan is an only child. Great work.
gizmo-gal chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Lol. This is the first story I've ever read for G/Videl and I have to admit it was funny. No offense, but I dont care for Videl's character at all. *sigh* but I'm getting back into DBZ Fandom and trying to expand my character horizons so I'm glad that your story is here to break me in.
michael chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
rip your dick off? wow ... no comment
hippiechic chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Lmao! Smart boy, Gohan! That's right! When your wife is complaining about your mother, just keep your mouth shut! Lol. That is wisdom since no matter what you say, you will only find yourself in more and more trouble. Lol.

Now, the real reason Chi-Chi signed them up for classes comes through. She can't watch over them all the time, so she signed them up for a class where someone who was just like her could watch over them for at least part of the time. Lol. Smooth move! xD

You know, oddly enough, I have always thought a spoon would be the best way to remove a man's member. It just sounds like the most painful way possible. I love how Videl seemed to catch on to that thought. Sadistic little girl. Lol.

Awesome! I love the ending! That cracked me up! I'll be good and won't ruin it for the others, but nicely wrapped up. Lol.

Peace and Out! ~mar

PS - I can't believe you have me reading Gohan/Videl fics. -_- Lol.
Furiael chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh my! Poor Gohan!

Wonderful fic!

I see that Gohan learned so much about women. They're so posesive, so volatile, so lovely at the same time... (why am I saying 'they' if I'm a woman!)

Wonderful experience for the Son couple.
Dr. Trunks Briefs chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Oh, Videl, how we love you. Maybe I should use that threat when I have children. Natural way... *shudder*
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
sweet and funny,

NekoUrsula chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Hahaha. this provides a very simple explanation as to why gohan only had one child :P

ingenious piece of writing!

good job :)
Alman626 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
ha ha!

that was great!

should of been 1st place!
illegiblewriter chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
_ Very pleasant and quite humorous. I commend you. _

GingaGiri-Giri chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Haha, I loved that.
Noryale chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
LOL.. not just a spoon, but a RUSTY spoon!

Short and succint, but very funny

Good luck with the contest!