Reviews for All for the Best
Judgmaster chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
Well done!

This is getting good. I like the way that each of Abby's emotions is contributing to the plot better. Hopefully you'll finish the story while wrapping up the points that have been started. :)

Good grammar and spelling. Keep up the good work and remember your roman numerals. :} Its all good
UchihaKuchikiGirl chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
Me Likey!

Updatey really sooney!
ssbailey chapter 10 . 10/26/2008
aw yay! finally Gibbs is getting it! :) great update!
oc1968 chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
I am new to this site. I must admit that I am a big Gabby shipper. From watching this show for years the chemistry has always been there. I really enjoy your stories. They are very well written and to me true to character. Cannot wait to read more of your work.
KellyRoxton chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
You are doing GREAT I really love this story and it's one of my favorites to see pop up in my email box. Great Job and Great Characters.

Hugs,

Kelly
Judgmaster chapter 9 . 10/23/2008
Oh...I love the way the suspense is growing

The symbol for 9 in roman numerals in IX.

I would personally change it, but hey! Its your choice :P

Good grammar and spelling.

Its all working for me here!

Hope I can finish reading this story as satisfied as I am now!
ssbailey chapter 9 . 10/23/2008
Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs! Why couldn't you just let it ring? geez. Great Update!
sorgina13 chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
Aw! That was sweet
that belle chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
Nice chapter! As always, can't wait until the next update!
ssbailey chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
Poor Abby! :(
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
WHAT YOu LEAVE US THERE.. Okay Seriously Write more and Post Like NOW! Hugs you. Great Job. Love how he forgot his gum and was not impressed by the flirty cart pusher on the airplane.

Great Job.
Joygrl88 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
that was great...please write more soon. love Gabby!
KellyRoxton chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
Go Abby Go! She was hurt and the one place she would go would be home to where she felt safe. Great Job. Write more soon. It's a great Story. Can't wait to read an update.

Hugs,

Kelly
ssbailey chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
yay Gibbs is almost free and finally going to tell Abby that he loves her. :) Great Chapter!
sorgina13 chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Aw! that was sweet! Trust Gibbs to spoil a romantic moment though
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »