Reviews for All for the Best
georgiamagnolia chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Poor darlings! *pets Gibbs* *pets Abby* Make up quick and get freakin' divorced so we can have hawt kiss-n-make up scenes!

Nicely done.

*gives fresh from the oven cookies*
Ask me a question chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
I like the entire story so far.
that belle chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
Aww, that's so nice. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Jo. R chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Really enjoying this story - it's great to read something set before the series starts. I love the way you write Abby and Gibbs - and Ducky is just fantastic, as is his mother. Can't wait for the next part!
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
Gah didn't we kill her off in the dream. Grins and runs and waits patiently for my next chapter to pop in my email box. Great Job. Hugs.
ssbailey chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
please don't tell me that she's going to try and say that she and Eric were only pretending and that they were just doing it to see if Gibb's would get angry and spill his feelings about Abby or not get angry at all because he loved Abby and not Stephanie. Oh she just makes me angry! lol :) He should tell her absolutely not...plus I thought she was supposed to be out of the house by the next morning anyways. hmm..maybe she wants to stay and work things out? well that's just too bad for her isn't it?
ssbailey chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I love how Victoria is always in the most random places. Great chapter!
BellaFiction chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I love where this fic is going! Cant wait for more! The Gibbs/Abby fics always get me. Please update!
georgiamagnolia chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Poor Gibbs. Poor Abby.

Happy us looking forward to their comforting each other!

*gives treats*
that belle chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Nice chapter. I liked how Gibbs managed to keep his cool. Update soon!
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
If she did what I think she did she should be worried about getting out of there in one piece. What did she do to the boat. Sighs. Gah people can be so jealous and want their own happiness. They also have to work together on a marriage. Poor Gibbs. Can't wait to read more write and post soon.
that belle chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Hey, this is nice... please update soon!
mindy chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
I hope that you continue this beyond chapters 3 and 4. I am enjoying this story very much. Thanks for writing
ssbailey chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Ok I'm going to guess what he just saw...Stephanie and Eric getting to know each other biblically? Or maybe Abby called Gibbs but he wasn't home yet so Stephanie answered and decided to invite Abby over and confront her and them physically fighting is what Gibbs saw? Great chapter! update soon please!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
GReat Story just wondering only two chapters I think there could be a few more then that.

Hugs you