Reviews for Passion
Cisusi chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Aww cute :) I love it! Great story it was beautiful :)
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
i loved it! this was actually new to me. i really loved it!
stormcrowley chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
At this point in the morning, I'm not entirely sure how I found this story, so I'll skip past that. What I do know is that I smiled multiple times reading this story of yours, and was impressed. You played each character well, and your writing throughout was solid.

Excellent work.
amehoshi141 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Nice chapter. (Now on to the next! :D)
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Lol, what hormones can do to you XD
Launian chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
Good story xD I loved the picture of the jealous Rukia.
lazyguy90 chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
Bloody brilliant! Nice work on this. Very well done.
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
Really good! An enjoyable read! Makes me want to better my writing...

Shakugan no Shana chapter 8 . 3/30/2009

that was awesome fanfiction. I was kinda hoping for a lemon *angel* .

Anyway I love the way you described their emotions and actions. I was like 'sqeal' all the time XD Wonderful story!

Zendaflame chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
Ichigo groaned into his pillow. It just figured that his first crush had to be on an emotional, midget Shinigami who could shoot fire and lightning from her fingertips.

LOL! Great mental imagery there! XD GO ICHIGO! Haha, I love your story! Great job!
Zendaflame chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
XD Clueless Man Syndrome! Lol, I've been a victim of that...ANYWAY! Haha, GO RUKIA! (Sorry but that was awesome) It's kinda like the Malfoy scene in Harry Potter, except I love Ichigo! :3 Anyway, wonderful chapter and great job!
Zendaflame chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
:3 Hello! I like your writting style and you're the first Ichiruki guy writter I've encountered so far! XD YEAY! I think you did a great job on this chapter, and it's interesting to read this from a guy's perspective...ANYWAY! XD great job again, and I can't wait to see what happens to these two!
The Wuppie chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
Aw! How moe!

I liked the kisses in chapter 1 and 3! indeed with so much passion!

I really like how they stay in character, and it was cute discovering Ichi's feelings for Rukia.

You're a good writher, in my opinion, so keep writhing!
CrazyKidDeath chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
cool story
xSolitude's Shadowx chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
I loved this so much! I really wanted to review every chapter, and I've been known to later go back and do so. But anyway, I really am so very glad that I stumbled across this brilliant fanfiction. It was... amazing, kept me glued to my seat till about chapter six. Then my brother demanded dinner, so I grudgingly took a break. And then I continued to read while stuffing my face full.

Hehe, "Passion" totally removed the nasty veggie flavor from my mouth. This fic was amazing. I liked how you didn't have Byakuya obviously restraining himself, but succeeding in doing so. He was calm and understanding and insightful, more Byakuya-ish than you see in most fics.

All in all, a great read, and I will definitely suggest it to my few friends!

Thanks so much for writing it, really made my day!

-xSolitude's Shadowx