Reviews for The Secret life of Amu
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 6/5
God the name deletions are driving me crazy and I really want to pull my hair out or something but the story is getting good so I don't want to give up on reading _
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 6/5
Okay the story is great so far but the grammar is driving me CRAZY! I can handle "their" being spelled as "there" and little things like that, but when you have a full conversation where one character's lines from start to finish end with "said." or "questioned." and don't even say who said or questioned whatever, it makes me want to throw my phone. I don't know if I can finish reading this if every chapter is like that, which is too bad bc I like the story.
Lady of the Fates chapter 27 . 3/3
I want to say that last grafic end was the best I died laughing. Would live a sequel if there already isn't one.
AkiraTKGW chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
YAY AFTER A FEW MONTHS OR MAYBE LONGER IM REREADING A STORY I FREAKING LOVED!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
Extremely interesting concept but Amu is too OoC and you haven't explained what happened to Yaya and why she was replaced as a guardian.
Another AmutoFan chapter 27 . 8/15/2016
is it bad that I LOLLED at the graphic death scene of Tadase? (or should I say, Tadagay)

I love this fanfic so much honestly!
Samiha Haque chapter 16 . 7/1/2016
DONT YOU DARE KILL TADASE! HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG STILL EVERYONE HATES POOR TADASE! WHY!?
Samiha Haque chapter 13 . 7/1/2016
This scene makes me feel like he is not being loyal to Amu... Kinda makes me sad... ;-;
eddr chapter 16 . 2/24/2016
kill him
Anime Queen chapter 27 . 2/1/2016
Yes make a Tadagay is crazy and other than that he's alright.
random fan chapter 27 . 7/20/2015
YAY! TADAGAY CAN BE KILLED! THE STUPID WRITER OF SHUGO CHARA DECIDED TADAGAY GOT TO BE WITH AMU, BUT SHE WAS TOTALLY IKUTO'S! WHICH IS WHY HE LEFT.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Haha im the 1111th review. So cool. Love the story . After I read the second part I went back to read the whole thing over again. TOTALLY WORTH IT.
Courageous one chapter 27 . 5/1/2015
He-he I almost forgot about that part. Big fan love your work.
by the way I like #3. AMUTO FOREVER!
ChikaBerryDrop chapter 27 . 3/2/2015
How does he heal so fast!? O.O
-Docter Drop! O.O
Rita chapter 27 . 2/10/2015
THAT WAS AWESOME! amuto is so kawaii! you are totally amazing gonna read your other storys aswell!
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »