Reviews for Forever the Golden Trio
iamastory chapter 26 . 2/16/2013
this so good and funny! for a minute there i really they going to have 9 children that would have been really scary lol
MissSocialPariah chapter 26 . 12/30/2012
This story is beautiful. I really loved the relationship between the trio and the kids were funny. Bianca Malfoy does have a ring to it
iceblueshadows chapter 26 . 8/14/2011
loved it, very sweet.
Kimi Lowe chapter 26 . 4/7/2011
Love the story. It was awesome..
Sexymckittington chapter 26 . 1/27/2011
That was absolutly wonderful, it's quite refreshing to read a fan fic that isn't a 1000 word PWP. (especially it being a threesome fic)

great job, it was sweet and funny and heartwarming. I don't think it should be M though, no graphic sex scenes and whatnot. But anyway it was fantastic, I'm definitly reading your other stories too. _

Helen
LovelySnakes chapter 26 . 1/7/2011
Love it awesome VERY good
Hearts and Dragons chapter 26 . 9/13/2010
ok this is deff one of my favorites for your stories. i think you should do a sequel i want to know what happens with Scorpius and B. please and thank you

hearts and dragons
AuntieL chapter 26 . 5/19/2010
This was a very fun read! Nicely done!

I looooove that Bianca was sorted into Slytherin and friends/romantic with Scorpius!
RavenEcho chapter 26 . 11/26/2009
Very cute :)
Dreamer22 chapter 26 . 10/2/2009
this is decidedly an interesting (not so) little story but I have greatly enjoyed it, very well done!
Aaron C chapter 26 . 3/21/2009
This was a really fun story! I think most people have consider this outcome for the trio but not been able to write about it well enough to do it justice. I think the kids gave the story an interesting point of view. Kudos~
Syringa chapter 26 . 2/27/2009
Now that's what I call mixed feelings. Great to know how it ended [B. certainly suits Slytherin. And Scorpius ;)], but... so soon? No matter how long you were writting this, it still ended too soon. But you did a good job, all of characters being so alive and real.

Well, looking forward to your new writting. Keep going :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 26 . 2/26/2009
marvelous-fanwriter chapter 26 . 2/26/2009
Great Story. It's rare for me to come across a good true trio story that I like and this one was difinetly an eye catcher. But, I'm kinda sad to see it end (tear). Will there be a sequel? Anywho Great job Great story Great writing.
Rosiline chapter 26 . 2/26/2009
brilliant story, really sad to see it end.

I liked the fact she got into slytherin though.