Reviews for Green Storm Rising
Jamie McCrimmon chapter 32 . 1/3
soylentOrange, you are easily one of my favourite fanfiction authors. You always seem to blend humour, emotion, and science-fiction, in an eloquent though easily readable, complex, amazing story. Green Storm Rising is easily among your best, and is one of the best Futurama fanfics out there. The characters are all as they should be, and the little jokes and references throughout perfectly fit the flavour of the show. My heart shattered and I was about to cry when Phil sacrificed himself and Tura lost control. I'm glad you ended it with Fry and Leela's relationship on a positive note. Simply brilliant.
Dustinw522 chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Very, very, good story. D:
Dustinw522 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
D:
on-stolen-time chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
This story was glorious. The plot was brilliant, well thought out, the characters beautiful and completely themselves, and the most important thing, you kept the spirit of the show alive. I really enjoyed this story. Well done.
KatieDibbs124 chapter 32 . 2/2/2011
This story was absolutely amazing. Your style is so easy to read and the plot was incredibly well thought out. The characters were so well written and remained in character throughout the entire story. I loved everything from the beginning to the end. Great job, it was such a fantastic story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
A girl asked a

guy if he thought she was pretty and he said asked him if he

would want to be with her forever and he said no. She then asked him if

she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replie with a no. She

had heard enough. As she walked away, tears ...s treaming

down her fac...e. ...The...

bo... y... ... grabb...edh.. ...er ...arm... and said

you're not pretty you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever.

I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...

I'd die ~~ THE END ~~ Isn't that sweet? Tonight at midnight your true

love will realise they like you. Something good will happen to you at

1:00-4:00 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere on IM or email, outside of

school, anywhere! Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. If you

break this chain letter you will be cursed with 10 relationship problems

for the next ten years. If you postthis to 15 page in 15 mins, you're

safe
MMShadow chapter 32 . 1/23/2011
Wow, this is probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It took me about 3 days nonstop to read it all, but it was really good!
canocola chapter 30 . 1/1/2011
This story is the best futurama fic, and phil killed zap, suspense is killin me!
TheReaper1001 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Love it so far. I will read more!
Cactusgirlie chapter 28 . 9/14/2010
Another entertaining and involving chapter. It's nice to see Zoidberg crop up too. It's just not Futurama without his one-liners.
deadly84 chapter 26 . 8/27/2010
Cool! and a talking snake, well their talking evil cats, Nibbler, hypno-toads so it isn't that far fetch. Good chap!
charlie chapter 25 . 8/11/2010
omg just found this and im loving it :] please update soon x
snake screamer chapter 25 . 8/4/2010
Good chap, boy Bender must really hate Inspector 5/Hermes now since he ain't got no backup copy maker (Probably screaming he better survives this.)

Heres hoping nothing backfires.
Cactusgirlie chapter 24 . 7/17/2010
I've just found this story and spent the last couple of hours reading. I want to say thank you for a great couple of hours! It's an incredibly detailed story but written so well that it's easy to follow. You obviously have a gift for writing sci-fi. I hope you update soon.
iron maker2 chapter 24 . 7/16/2010
Great chap, please make a reference to The Duh-Vinci Code (I find it my favorite Season six ep, it has great Farnsworth and Fry character building and shows one of the reason why zoidberg a bad doctor. plus that da vinci robot was pretty funny.)