Reviews for Muffins, They're Not Just for Breakfast
BlameItOnTheNaquadah chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
ROFL!

I loved it! all the talk of muffins! hilarious!

and when Sam said of Cam that he had his own 'breakfast issues" I proper LOL"d :-)))

I love your stories soooo much!
if mine ever end up being half as good as yours I'll be happy :-)
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Lol
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Funniest freaking this ever lol I won't ever look at muffins the same way again! That's a shame too, since part of my job is selling muffins lol (I wouldn't want to start randomly laughing in a customer's face when he or she orders a muffin, eh? lol)
misato3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Once again you had me laughing out loud with my coworkers wondering if I was crazy.
longnite chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I found this tale to be quite endearing...with all that muffin talk! Liked the way Daniel came to enjoy his addiction and brave enough to stay the course.

“But I’m sort of addicted to breakfast. Actually, I love breakfast.”

That's just so cute! Very well done!;)
DidGyre chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was soo funny. If only it was cupcakes.

Luna
Rac80 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
this had me roaring with laughter. Oh the days of "code" talk. What a riot! very wittily done. :D
Hurricane Amy chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Ahahahaha I love it! Muffins :-D A classic metaphor for sex. Very cute, though. Love the fruitcake :-). Daniel/Vala is the best couple, in my opinion. Haha I'm amused! Very nice, very nice.
Extant chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
LMAO! That's hilarious! Awesome story.
Seahen chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
That was awesome. :D
FlaWolfDog chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh, those poor Airmen. They will never think of muffins the same again. Crazy Scientist, they are probably thinking. Reminds me of how I feel about my low-fat blueberry muffin.

I gotta have a taste of her (it, I mean) everyday to feel 100% ready for the real world and what life throws at us. Thanks for the snickers and giggles.
Leigh Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
*dies*

You had me in hysterics at... 1.40 in the morning, while my hubby sleeps three feet away from where I'm sitting. It's horribly difficult not to just crack up and wake him up.

Thanks for the middle of the night laugh :D
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Your mind is a thing to behold. It takes us places I would never have thought to visit and yet I always enjoy the trip. I'm glad you had muffins on the mind.
Khentkawes chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Wow. Funny. A little weird, a little confusing at a few parts, but very funny.

You definitely made me laugh with this one.
WhatATragicComedy chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
You had fun writing this, didn't you?