Reviews for Coffee Stains
Cute! Please continue!
natergirl chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Finish it
snorlaxlorax chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Hahahaha I loved the little chat going on between Ibiki and Anko, and the fact he was completely oblivious to the classes silence, until the very end XD

I also like the friendship that's forming between Hinata, Sasuke, and Naruto(:

Overall, I love this chapter!:D

Great work!

Update as soon as you can!(:
ppeach2 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Ha ha that was funny! I really like this Sasuke he's not totally anti-social or a big jerk or any other insult their is that describes Sasuke he's actually a lot like your normal typical teenage high school kid! I like Hinata too she seems cool and not that shy and that's good! I loved how Sasuke dissed Sakura like that and what happened to her with the vomit thing it was funny that's what she gets for being a bitch like that though. Anyways I liked the chapter and I can't wait for the next one so update soon please!
memir.tatle chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
LOL! ibiki made me laugh. i never expected that from him hahaha.
Himawari Amaya chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
"Your hand smells like you played with your crap after you finished with the toilet."

THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I am loving this! Awesome humor. Please stick in character with Sasuke. Sasuke is more of the quiet type who dosen't want to get into people's busniess. Anyway, PLEASE WRITE MORE! :D
TallyMai chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
This is a very awesome story. I laughed so hard when Anko and Ibiki were chatting. Keep it up and update soon! :D
in your dreams as well chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Kool plz update soon
ImCutePoison chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
I think this story can turn into a strong one. Sasuke is a bit unusual - I mean I am used to see him as dark person who is not that easy to open up but I guess is a nice change. Update soon.
Aya chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I love that nerdy comment about oxygen and alkali metals! Imma total nerd for stuff like that! Just the whole nerdy convo was funny.

The end of this sentence needs to be fixed. I think u meant Sai.

Hinata blushed and nodded. She said goodbye to both him and Sasuke, and made her way out with Sasuke.

Great chapter!
Aya chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Wel I hope that prank got her off her high horse. I too hope the picture came put as beautiful as she felt it came out!
Aya chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Another exciting chapter! I see a great friendship building here.

Just the end of this sentence needs to be fixed:When Hinata got back, Sasuke looked at what she had brought, Ravioli, pizza, a piece of apple pie, strawberry pop tarts, sour worms, gummy bears, an ice-cream sundae, popcorn, a Pepsi, and .

Lets hope the pictures are alright! And no more meddling Sakura.
Aya chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is a well written story. I feel that you give enough detail so that we get the picture of the people and their surroundings.

In this chapter I saw that Sakura payed for her decaf, I thought it was on house because hers was spilled.

Other than that, the story was excellent!
Diskus chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I think your writing is pretty good, and the jokes/humor (on the teachers, etc) is cute and funny. However, the story/characters seem very bland and one-dimensional. And so far the Sasuke/Hinata interactions feel extremely flat and meaningless. Maybe Sasuke will soon be goading Hinata into becoming his false girlfriend, hopefully before chapter 7?
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 3 . 10/27/2010