Reviews for Perfect
whateverbro chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Loved it.

I've watched a few InuYasha episodes (for the pairings, I admit) and read a few fics but this was ravishing.

Your use and execution of Sango's perspective, especially about Miroku, was done really well. I pictured each scene with minimal difficulty. Nonetheless, this deserves a good review.

Good job, take care & God bless..
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I absolutley adored this and I consider it an excpetional additon to the Mir/San category of fanfics.

The characterization for both the monk and the taijiya was spot on. From Sango's flucuations of the monk to his declarations to her, the story's emotion level kept shifting.

I like that you actually had Sango inquire how Miroku views her. It was something I've been wanting to see in the anime since... forever (LOL). I've always had a soft spot for their one on one conversations.

Sango comapring herself to the other women of the anime was an added bonus; very original, my friend. Your description was acurate and exactley what I feel Sango would have felt and Miroku's response was totally Miroku.

Although this was rated K, I must say, that scene simply oozed "aiyoku" - a more passionate term than "ecchi" which displays the tender affections of both characters.

Wonderful job, KSDG-sempai! This is on my favorites list.
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
She groped him at the end? LOL, that's hilarious, and I've been curious as to how he would respond if she really were to ever do that. Wonderful, a great new edition to your growing list of fanfiction. And yes, I have been following you still, despite not hearing from you anymore. Nita-chan informs me of your progress regularly.
ShinoHina4eva chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
oh my goodness. Fluffy yumminess all around...completely priceless, especially the last line.
narutos consciennce chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I knew that someone had to comment on Miroku's bottom.