Reviews for Experiment 018
MoOmBaMaStAr chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
That was great how how you included that little scene about how Slick got his hat. I probably should have seen that coming.

Well, anyhow. This was a VERY enjoyable story. I'm envious of how naturally you were able to make this whole fic flow. Relationship development(and not just that of the romantic sort) has always been a very enjoyable aspect of stories for me, but it's something I have the hardest time writing. For that reason, I'm not sure if I could ever write a story that doesn't include self reflecting drama and ZoMG ActionZ as opposed to something like this. Bravo. Very well done.

018 was a great character and 003 and 017 grew on on me eventually, too. I REALLY hope you do something more with 018 in the future. I'm curious though. Where you already aware of the official names for the unseen experiments when you made this fic? It seems like that's the case with 003(Howcome), but I can't tell with 018 and 017 who are apparently called Puck and Lidds.
MoOmBaMaStAr chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
Slick! XD I forgot he was Experiment 020. What a pleasant surprise.

I'm really excited to see how this will all wrap up. Onto to the next chapter!
MoOmBaMaStAr chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Maybe that scene WAS a little weird XD But considering how nothing can really happen between 018 and anyone else, it would be hard for someone to get the wrong impression. Say, I just realized... 018's not a very talkative experiment. 003 talks quite a lot(well I mean... he asks a lot of questions). But it's getting to the point where when they hang out, 018 is far more talkative and 003 is less... questioning. Was that intentional on your part?
MoOmBaMaStAr chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Ooh, I'm really starting to like this. 018 has to be my favorite character in this right on the spot, which I suppose seems a bit odd since he's hardly said much in these first two chapters. I just love how you express a small bit of his personality at a time through his few and subtle actions and responses. I'm looking forward to seeing him open up a bit more to get a better understanding of what he's thinking.
Data Seeker chapter 9 . 12/25/2008
Dear xgfhj

Nice fanfic. Not my favorite story, but nice.

Some of the quality is good. You just need to work on detail, like tones of voices, hand gestures and background.

Don't take my criticism personally. You just need to practice; like I did.

The basic story flows pretty well with the original series, and the characters are done well.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The langauge is clean.

Some of the situations are dubious, or at least distasteful to me. But due to the lack of detail, its not as distastful as some T ratted fanfics I have found. How is that for irony?

I didn't like the violence, but I won't make a big deal about it.

I hope you like this review, even though its critical. Also, I'm flattered that I was an inspiration to you're work.

Good bye, God bless.

Data Seeker
avatarjk137 chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
Good work on the story. Interesting how you use the canon itself to provide closure. But the really interesting thing is 018, with his almost robotic nature. No boredom, no curiosity. Really makes for a singular character. I mean, the story wasn't flawless, but it was a fine first effort. Great work. I hope to see more writing from you in the future.
avatarjk137 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Not a bad first story, but you've got one major weakness: no description. We've seen a few of these early Experiments, but we have no idea what most of them look like, and the setting could use more description as well. A more minor piece of criticism: It's generally considered good form to start a new paragraph whenever somebody else starts speaking. Anyway, good work otherwise.
Rakshee chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
congradulations nice story, the ending is great that would be one way the experiments departed to the orb type contianer loved it. please make more please. This is my first ever review thanks for reviewing mine.

oh and the answer to that question is Use Shift Enter for Single Line Breaks ) at the same time this will make the sentnece move down one line and get rid of the double spaces

it says the instructions just across the save changes icon when fixing your story then saving it. hope it useful

spritex620
stitch8000 chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
wat will happen witt 003 and 018? will thay be united agen? i hopp so plz make a continu on this story plz i wot to now wat happen to 003 and 018 wen thay get to lilo and stitch? plz more and soon plz
stitch8000 chapter 8 . 10/4/2008
i tink it wos funny and cool too plz more and soon plz
stitch8000 chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
nice plz more and soon plz
stitch8000 chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
nice plz more and soon plz
stitch8000 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
very nice story plz more and soon plz
stitch8000 chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
ok nice thate 018 has at leste one rele frend! plz more and soon plz and cool story
stitch8000 chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
lol cool plz more and soon plz