Reviews for Fear of Vampires
Update soon
FandomsAreEverywhere chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
Please update
The Other Alice chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
OMG! OMG! Please don't stop! Up date please I beg of you! It's just getting good!
MsKathyrnBrown chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
Please continue writing you are very talented
LilyFlower62 chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
I like it. I love the way you use sadness to create suspense in the story. But, I got a few questions. Does she remember the Cullens and everything they did for her and with her? Is Edward her mate? Will hey family let her go and get the Cullens, see them or get them to come to the castle? Does her family stop hunting humans like she originally demanded? Will they go to animals? Will the Cullens help them? Do Edward and Bella get back together? Please answer some of these questions and please continue your story. It is AMAZING so far. Good luck.
AliceCullen0629 chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
good story
tamyyiia chapter 14 . 4/10/2011
i really love this story. Cant wait to read the rest XD
Fake0riginaLxx chapter 20 . 9/14/2010
gooo on!
vmaale chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
I want edward with bella again

pleaseeeee

update soon
Rose Demica chapter 20 . 9/4/2010
YAY! I love your stories! Please update soon!
JoLi7y chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
update plsssssss! the story is great!
Shiba-san chapter 20 . 8/18/2010
Are Edward and the rest of the Cullens going to live with the Volturi now? How is this going to work? Please Update!
izzy chapter 20 . 6/3/2010
hey,

u did an amazing job on this story, please continue bc i would like to know what would happen next. it is getting really good.
Valkyrie Vamp chapter 20 . 5/25/2010
Oh, Gabbi - you know I'll always find a way to, shall we say, let out my emotions?

Good chapter but you might want to remember to say when it changes from EPOV to BPOV.

Good luck with your exams!
evfangirl98 chapter 20 . 5/22/2010