Reviews for Wait Another Minute
Vani88 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Your writing is wonderful... I liked the "wordy" thing, as you put it... on the other hand... the beauty of the words drowned the lemon, so that I didn't really catch much of that... but very nice work.
ShadowThatWalks chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Great, i love your detail, please update!
TheOnlyAlice chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is ah-mazing. You should write more!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was so great! I loved this. JacobAlice is one of my guilty pleasures and you've done such a great job writing this. Keep up the great work!
Morgan Emrys chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I just noticed this one.

Man I completely love the way you right Jacob and Alice.

The detail in this story is just wonderful.

Please update this.

(And you're other story too!)
Orismoris chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Beautiful and hot story. Hope your get around to writing another Jacob/Alice story. Maybe a Multi-chapter one. Well thanks for writing this. Good luck
MoonlightxBlack chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Seriously, awesome as hell. There is no other way around that. I loved every second of it, the detailing, everything was perfect. Don't know if there is a companion fiction to this; if not, there needs to be!
Moodynecklace chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was beautifully written. I loved it.
k chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
wow, nice. i love the idea of alice and jacob. they've both lost things, and i think its a great couple nice chapter
luv4ed chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
that was sweet...kinda like a poem. I wish someone would write a story bout alice and jacob
RawrMonsterOwnsCereal chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
O.O

lol. way too decriptive, mate.

how'd you know i like star wars?

i don't recall mentioning 501 in anything.

if i did, i got it from Battalion 501 in Battlefront 2:]

write more, mate
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I really enjoyed this. you could see how freaked out they were by their want for one another.
undyinghunter chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
this was amazing i love it. please continue this story cause im hooked now
DtecnoKira chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Great oneshot, any chance you'll try to do a chapter story on this couple?