Reviews for Takes Two To Tango
QuirkCirc chapter 1 . 1/27
One of my favorite pics with this paring of all time :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
A cute pair: )
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Awesome i loved it! :3
Jeanalvernia chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I want a sequel to this please,..
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was so cute and hot! I'm surprised poor Hinata didn't pass out from the close contact with Kakashi. I also liked that out of all the boys in her class, Lee was the only one that stood up for her. Now if he would just open his eyes and see Sakura for the mean girl she is, maybe he can become closer friends with Hinata...maybe more.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Kakashi, Kakashi! You, you-! Stop flirting with poor Hinata-chan. Not that I didn't enjoy their rather suggestive performance but really, stop teasing her.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Really enjoyable story :)

And I wanted to see somebody teaching a lesson to those bullies! Well, Kakashi seemed like the main bully...

haha distracting clothes, very fit adjective.

Wow, next lesson sounds so promising.

Thanks for the words!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh my gosh, I love your oneshots. Poor little Hinata, such a bad day for her. I love the whole dancing scene though.
clow-san chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Heh! Awkward but adorable.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Funny how Kakashi has reprimanded Hinata about the clothes.. I distinctly remember him being too unwilling to let her change into a more appropriate

Cute KakaHina!
katsekala chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I loved it! Awesome! Many kisses!
gwenstacey chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love this story. There's a very open and honest quality about it some how thats very appealing. It is well written, and easy to read, and I really enjoy the interaction between the characters. Excellently done _
wittyying chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I would really, really like it if you wrote more of this pairing. I can always count on how you write Kakashi to make things interesting.
angle of cupcakes chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
that was really good you should wright more i liked it a lot :)