Reviews for The First Bite
Guest chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Awww.. So cute Make me wanna have a boyfriend as well... Hope you do more Amuto ;) Thanks for the chappie!
Dark-Angel1997 chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
That was extremely cheesy xDD probably the cheesiest thing i have ever read, but glad i did :P
PandaWoman chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I liked it. I don't like Vampires, but I liked this fanfic. I'm glad that Amu didn't die. Ugh. Your one shot about the teddy bears was to depressing. I'm probably going to be in the middle of school today and suddenly burst into tears and be like "NOOoooooooo! Poor Amu! Just push the stupid button! Accept the teddy bear! No! Ikuto! Don't die on me! Please!" hahahahahahahah! I never freak out or talk much at school, so everyone would be like "It's the end of the world! _ said more than 5 words!" Hhahahahaha! Yeah. I'm a quiet person at school and a talkative person at home. Split personality much? AMUTO FOREVER! :)
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Oi ikuto never changes even when he's a vampire! Good story btw

. - look a kitty! :D
Out in the Sticks chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
LOVE IT.

Chibi-Liz05 chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
i love it, i don't mind the lovely cheese things, i love it.

Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
...wow, good job preventing her from finding out what you are, Ikuto! xD *shakes head*
JohannaGracia chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
i loved this!
Chow-san chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
lol. Ikuto said Kya. XD I can't imagine it.
Cg2nenetwin chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
please tell me that the chocker amu was wearing is off in that chapter? other than that, i loved this chapter!
Rachel Monroe chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
that rocked, i like your writing style.
CaityAndNaeHeartCookies chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
Omg so cute! Cheesy-ness is fine!..Wah! I cried when Ikuto cried! This is like only the third fanfic I've read that's made me cry and it didn't even need that tear-jerking music that all the T.V shows have! So, well done! *Bows*. You should write definately write a sequel, I for one would read it! :3

Caity
QueenXxIceXxCat chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
*sniff sniff* that was beautiful great work!
oxCuteKataraox chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!~ XD

This is an awesome ending!~ _
InuSasha51 chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
wow i loved that story!

i liked how cheezey it was at the end though...

i think you should make a sequal!