Reviews for Slipped Away
AraumiAoimoku chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Oh, I love this song, Momo-chan! This was great. You're a fantastic author!

Btw, do you write...*gulps*...lemons? *smirks* XD Just kidding. I know this is probably an old story for you know, but I found it awesome!
Bakanda-In-The-Impala chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I absolutely love this song and this story :3 Made me cry I love it! 3
x.summergrey.x chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
this was so emotional. i feel you got all the emotions right in this. you are a good writer.
Shedding Tears chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was so sad it was so good. I previously lost an orange cat that was dear to me. Unfortunately I took the risk and read the story and it made me remember him. It was so sad to he point I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry my heart out. It was really good! I cried a lot!
Shedding Tears chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
virgo angelnine4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This is so sad but so sweet at the same time. I almost cried, and I would've if I wasn't partly distracted by music. Good job.
MewJinjaa chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
OMG! That is SO sweet! I love this! *Faves* PLEASE write another Kyoru story!
Dimly chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Utter perfection. You fit the song into the story flawlessly, and kept everyone in character, even when Kyo-kun is comforting Tohru-chan.

:D:
Feelin SPAZTIC chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I LOVE AYRIL LAVIGNE! Make a sequel about tohru comforting kyo
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
0_0 O...M...F...G ...THIS WAS SO EMO! WASA! my god that fic just made me want 2 cut myself or something it was so good but so sad! WA!