Reviews for Traveling
Logical Paradox chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
No, I in fact did not see that interesting bit of plot coming.

I can't wait to see where this leads.
Logical Paradox chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I absolutely love this story. I think Piccolo is so in character, also the plot is really engaging, not going too fast and not going to slow.
Shaman Psyker chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
preety good
Cyberrat chapter 24 . 3/13/2011
wow... i really have to swallow back tears. this story was just breathtaking and I'm sorry to hear, that you got at the end tired of it. you have a unique style of writing in which you manage to describe everything just very roughly, but at the same time I was so bonded to the characters, that I nearly cried over christine in the last chapter. It's amazing...

I hope you can understand my english, 'cause I'm german and it isnt my native language
lilpurplebird chapter 24 . 7/28/2010
This is a beautiful story, I enjoyed it all (and I have hardly an inkling about Dragon Ball). I loved how you portrayed the characters, both original and canon, it made me love them even more. In general, though, I really, really loved the relationship between Piccolo and Christine, it was done in a moving, realistic way. Heck, everything in this story was done in a way that I could easily see it happening and understood it despite my lacking knowledge of the series.

I hope your stories, both now and in the future, are just as beautiful and wonderfully done as this.

(And I'll be honest with you, I was listening to "Anywhere" the whole time, and it really went well with the story. Added more emotion to the atmosphere.)
Dr J K Smoke chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
looking forward for the next chapter
Bananablue chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
this is just getting very interesting!
Bananablue chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
ah an interesting turn of events. I hope there wil be also action too with the new kids. Oh and thanks for replying :)
Bananablue chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
When I read this chapter I thought you were really rushing things. I miss a little more descriptions of piccolo's emotions. This is all really new to him and it should go with more emotiones (for example confusion). I like the bonding thingy!
Bananablue chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Ah this was an emotional chapter, but it was well done. I do miss short descriptes. I just hate it that you have only 6 or 7 reviews. I experience the same thing with my piccolo story too. In the beginning I hardly got any reviews. It's frustrating but it seems that you dont really mind (?) Anyways, I think this story deserves more.
Bananablue chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
I liked it! I also liked it that you are going slow with the intimate part. It seems apropriate for piccolo. I like christine. Keep it up! I'm currently writing a Piccolo/OC too and I must say it's not easy. So I give you my respect!I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Me Myself and I and Us and chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
O.o So I have been on a binge lately thanks to watching Dragon Ball: Evolution and this has made it worse for me. *dies* roughly translated: I love it. Very glad that you have updated recently and am looking forward to MoRe!

*cheers* PICCOLO! *cough* Kay, I am done.
ishtar chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
a few grammatical errors i'll point out eventually but i'm too tired. there were a few little parts in the story i was a little confused on that i think you could expand to clarify but i'll point those out later as well. good job woot woot and don't get near any lynch happy catholics yes? upload next chapter soon! that's why i hate reading things that are in chapter form (aka not complete).
Bananablue chapter 4 . 4/8/2009