Reviews for To Catch A Raven
Twice as Twisted chapter 4 . 8/23
ī
wulf seeker chapter 5 . 3/4
I really like your story and your style of writing I checked your profile(hard to do on a phone so I did it on my computer)I like how treat your story's and instead of just posting it you like to get a decent amount done before you do if I start writing I'm going to do it this way to
Haley Earthstone chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was well written, paced just right, and highly captivating. I would enjoy seeing a sequel.
electric gurrl chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
I absolutely loved this. It was perfect.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This story is freaking awesome and so is Jinx. Is is one of my favorite Titans characters and your only helped to solidify that notion.

I really like the cleansing part and the fact that you mentioned Vishnu... Clever.
HunterMoore chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
Absolutely amazing story. I loved it from chapter one. Now I just have to wait and see if that sequel ever happens.
The Fan of awesome chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
That was awesome beyond words.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Whoops, hit Follow by reflex. Good story either way.
Mufasa chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Oh my god! make more please!
Mufasa chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Holy balls! HOT!
Robert2013 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
I like the length of the chapters. Some stories on here say 50 gazilllion chapters but they neglect to mention their chapters are two paragraphs, so thank you for the respectable chapter length!
Robert2013 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is actually one of the most well written Teen Titans fanfics I've come across, good job! You really captured the dichotomy of their two personalities without either of them seeming too rushed or out of character...Not to mention I love the Raven/Jinx combo.
Jragon65 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Loved the build up
Jragon65 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Oh my god! That was awesome!
Guntherson962 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Ok, now that was cool, kudos to you.