Reviews for To Catch A Raven
ucanburnmeaturstakeanytimebby chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I really would enjoy a sequel to this. I'm already reading it over for the second time!
Cupcak3 Lov3r chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
LOVE IT! 10 stars!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
If I could ask just where exactly you learned about the mysticism stuff? It looks cool and I have an interest for that kind of stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wasn't Puck the name of a cat in another RaeXJinx story? I think it was named Dead Letters, although I am unsure...
The Sinful chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Well, I certainly liked that.
mttmercado chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
wow i can't believe i never found this sooner. Demonic raven is the shit. awesome. and jinx was just sweet, beginning to end. wonderfully written.
Greyfox1117 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Loved the first chapter, Definitely gonna fave.
Meister Bree chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
frikin awesome
Magic Basher54986 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
This was one damn good story! I enjoyed it immensely!
TheBored1 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Boy do I fell I just realized what song Jinx's quote is from, and add the fact that took one year to realize it.
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I love it and i really would like to see a sequal
Do you still intend to make one it has been awhile since ypu posted
CrimsonNoble chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
You write, I think, my favorite Jinx.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
i feel stupid i don't understand and i'm like the most negative person i know
discb chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Sure would be interesting to see poor Jinx with a job when Raven is more into pleasure and changing in every way for her.

Sucks to be Robin ;)
thewonderingman chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
I think this story was amazing. I love jinx raven pairings, I can't wait for the sequal.

I thought the story was well writen, with no spelling errors (That I could find, though I wasn't realy looking very hard for them).

I thought it was a very smooth read, the character all had there unique characteristics.

I thought it was a nice funny/romantic story/ with a tiny bit of drugging in it.
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »