Reviews for To Catch A Raven
logandh1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
i want the sequel, simple as that.:)
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Yes. Yes, you ARE evil. And I love it!

If you did happen to decide to, oh, I dunno, WRITE A SEQUEL ... it would have at least one extremely enthusiastic adherant.

This story was great, in all aspects. Long enough to get the job done, short enough to read in one sitting. And you have a grasp of the language that makes me grin, and a respect for grammar that - BLESSEDLY - makes the reading very easy.

Top notch.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Belling the cats, hmmm? Not sure how the felines in question would like that.

HAR-HAR-HAR-FREAKING-HAR! Yeah, I bet a LOT of people would pay for a photo of Robin holding a Swimsuit issue! EGAD, but you have to love Jinx!
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
... and I can't stop the silly grin that has completely invested my face. Your sense of comic timing is impeccable.

Ditto your sense of righteous indignation. Good on Raven for dealing with the bookstore idiot.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
"... What?"

True comic gold.

I am lovin' this plan! And hatin' on me some lawyers. grrrr

Jinx is much more of a sorceress in this incarnation than in most of the others I've read. Pretty cool.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
!

I stuck you on my Favorite Author list. This story gets Favorited, too.

Love, love, love what you've done with Jinx's powers. Beautiful explanation, better execution.

On to Chapter Two! I am very glad this story is complete.
Mistique Four chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
You have some interesting stories with the Raven/Jinx pairing. Nothing seems really rushed.
nada129 chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
great story I can't stop reading it I hope u continue it in another story
retratserif chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Love this story, its probably my favorite for this pairing. I think I read this a couple months ago, but as a was rereading it I realized I never left a review. I'm anxious to see when the sequel is finished as well as the multitude of other Raven/Jinx stories you seemed to have planned. Thanks for writing this.
Searching for Serenity chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Wow! Awesome! A hilarious, exciting, and very enjoyable read! You captured Raven's character perfectly, and I loved Robin's reactions throughout the story. You take the Teen Titans to a new, more mature level! I would love to read a sequel to this!
Wolvenkite chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
this was very good. hope you do a continuation of this. this is awesome.
eternaldead chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I do not think I ever read a story which has caught Ravens personality so well. Normally I do not like when she is in a relationship, because it tends to throw her out of character, but that is obviously not a problem for you. 10/10
BlackRoseFire chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Awesome story. I can't wait until the sequal.
Crensler chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
I simply loved it, the entire story was excellent, start to finish. First time I've read this particular pairing, to be honest, but I did enjoy it immensely. Thanks for the fun read. :)
DogWizard chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
I think I have a new OTP.

That was BEAUTIFULY written, sir, good job.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »