Reviews for To Catch A Raven
RedrumRaven chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Hey great fic… ill be waiting for the next chapter…I hope you update soon.

Greetings bye.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
learning is fun most of the time. and I guess that either you got more reviews or I should be glad that it is the weekend. love the story and it was cut seeing jinx drugged and then her saying that raven was cute even with her eyes. love the story and can't wait for more.
Thug-4-Less chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Excellent chapter. You're techno/mystical/medical babble is well-done and completely confusing. Heh. The titles of the steps are pretty hilarious and the 'aw' moments are priceless.

I do think the progression of Raven making Jinx her girlfriend is happening a tad too quickly, but it also makes sense that when Raven lets go she REALLY lets go. So I can kind of see how she's like, "I'm doing this thing... so I'm doing it."
Thug-4-Less chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I can perfectly understand getting away from a story as massive as CoD before you burn-out. I peruse Teen Titans on occasion and I am usually not a fan of the stranger pairings but, once again, your talent has won me over.

I think Raven's response was a little OOC at first, but that might just be because we never really get a good look at her, how did she put it, proclivities?

The counter-girl Sam, her description said that she was average, but I didn't think green eyes were that average. Unless everyone wears colored contacts that color. But maybe I'm wrong about that.

Anyway, it was a great opening, and I absolutely loved it when Jinx stole that last kiss. Ha! Just the look on Robin's face, in my head, was priceless.

On to the next chapter.
Mellowyellow11 chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Good writing style, made your chapters fun to ready. Cant really comment on your plot yet cause I dont know where your heading with it, so ill leave a bigger review later on.
The Tygre chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
"...You're still a bitch."

"I know."

Brilliant! Keep up the good work. I'm rather fond of all the little details you put into this story. It really takes it the extra mile.
Fears Unspoken chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
HAHAHAHA! The conversation between Raven and her rage was epic. I've never seen Raven deal with her rage in such a manner. To be honest it fits her more than anything eles I've ever seen. Great job. I'm waiting to see how this turns out.
Blimey The Toad chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Came back to review this chap as well, in hopes that it will add to the review count, and will expediate the uploading of chapter 3... btw, also loved this chapter. You are an excellent writer, no grammar or spelling mistakes that I noticed. Keep up the writing, you're a flippin' natural!
Blimey The Toad chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Dude, love this story. LOVE it. I have exactly NO complaints. You kick ass. Keep it up. I wanna see the next chap, stat! So post away!
Fears Unspoken chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That name seems to suit her. I love your story so far. One question though. What's SNAFU mean?
Amoefiach chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I really like the plot and idea for your story. It's definitely a great read!
Yurilover90 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This story's pretty neat! I gotta say, for some reason, I kinda hope Sam shows up again (I have NO idea why).

Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Tygre chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Great story so far! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to where this is going...

U-
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I enjoyed this very much and can not wait to see what happens next. update soon.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8